Is there perhaps a way if you guys could make or give me a link to the Not so routine machine in the sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there perhaps a way if you guys could make or give me a link to the Not so routine machine in the sims 3?

Post by simdonut36 on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 23:09

Well, I've recently been DYING to get the Not So routine Machine and I thought hey there is games4theworld which makes great torrents and such, so yeah.. Now I'm wondering if there IS A POSSIBLE WAY if I could get it for free from mediafire or dunno. bounce

simdonut36
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there perhaps a way if you guys could make or give me a link to the Not so routine machine in the sims 3?

Post by xXxBabyKimxXx on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 03:33

@simdonut36 wrote:Well, I've recently been DYING to get the Not So routine Machine and I thought hey there is games4theworld which makes great torrents and such, so yeah.. Now I'm wondering if there IS A POSSIBLE WAY if I could get it for free from mediafire or dunno. bounce
Hello,

The official mediafire account is down, however, Admin, Lady Eldi and others are working on the alternative which is coming soon!

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 Supernatural and Seasons
Female Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there perhaps a way if you guys could make or give me a link to the Not so routine machine in the sims 3?

Post by simdonut36 on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 08:47

Oh okay, thnaks for the answer!

simdonut36
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fouchouyou on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 09:56

@simdonut36 wrote:Well, I've recently been DYING to get the Not So routine Machine and I thought hey there is games4theworld which makes great torrents and such, so yeah.. Now I'm wondering if there IS A POSSIBLE WAY if I could get it for free from mediafire or dunno. bounce
HI;

you can have it from here or "http://www.mediafire.com/download/gz5x2bvcl1vld7l/The_Not_So_Routine_Machine.rar"

Simlife
fouchouyou
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3 AND SIMS4
Female Posts : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simdonut36 on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:47

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH,  THANKS!The Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbob

simdonut36
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum