Constant crashing on CAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Constant crashing on CAS

Post by UmJammerLammy on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:13

So, here's the deal: Every time i load a new section of the clothes part of CAS, one of two things will happen: Either it loads properly, or it crashes in the attempt. It's the single thing that caused every single crash i encountered so far.
Some more info:
-I can tell it's not my CC, because i managed to load everything at least once before it crashed. The crashes are completely random.
-I have all Expansion and Stuff packs, including Island Paradise.
-Yes, i'm running Gamebooster.
Is anyone else experiencing all this crashing? Thanks for your time.
UmJammerLammy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Anything made by Bioware
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constant crashing on CAS

Post by steak n eggs on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:00

I was experiencing game crashes in CAS. Only thing that worked for me was to remove my My Docs EA folder and let the game refresh it (I copied the folder onto my desktop, so it's not completely REMOVED, it's still there). So then I play the game, it re-creates the My Docs/EA folder and the CAS doesn't crash for me. BUT... the game ended up being VERY laggy when I did that. Not sure what's worse, NO CAS, or a laggy as heck game. At this time I'm slowly adding items from my desktop copy of My Docs/EA folder into the one that the game re-created and attempting to "try out" CAS to see if it still crashes, lots of testing and moving things here and there at this point... I heard that A LOT of ppl are having CAS crashes after the 1.55 patch though... something to keep in mind.

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Xbox Fanatic, Bioshock, Dante's Inferno, Assassins Creed, Dishonored, Borderlands, Dead Island, Left for Dead, Silent Hill, Lego games...
Female Posts : 129

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum