The Sims 3 Island Paradise Serial Key

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Serial Key

Post by Raider99 on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 03:16

Hi, I'm new to this forum and if you can forgive me if this is wrong section or already asked question. Embarassed

So, I downloaded TS3 Island paradise from here (like other TS3 games) and with all of them I get #installation guide where is serial code too! But with this one, I didn't get any key that I can write to install TS3 Island Paradise. I searched internet for it, but couldn't find it.
Did I miss it, or torrent is updated so that file is added?

Thanks in advance if you can help me! bounce

Raider99
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise Serial Key

Post by Carlos on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 03:49

Raider99 wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum and if you can forgive me if this is wrong section or already asked question. Embarassed

So, I downloaded TS3 Island paradise from here (like other TS3 games) and with all of them I get #installation guide where is serial code too! But with this one, I didn't get any key that I can write to install TS3 Island Paradise. I searched internet for it, but couldn't find it.
Did I miss it, or torrent is updated so that file is added?

Thanks in advance if you can help me! bounce

Hello there,

While I haven't downloaded "Island Paradise" yet, normally, in G4TW downloads, there should be at least one serial number in the "Installation guide.txt". Look again. If it's really not there (which I doubt), then go to "Piratebay" and to the "Island Paradise" downloads. In the comments section, you should find serials posted by other users (even if I knew a serial number, I would not be allowed to post it publicly here).

Carlos
Supervisory Special Agent

Moderator Supervisory Special Agent

System type(s):
  • 32 -bit
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Arma III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City, Saints Row series, S.W.A.T. 4, SimCity 4 & 5, Red Faction series, Counter-Strike series, Call of Duty series, Mafia II, Battlefield series, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, Hitman: Absolution, Deep Rybka 4, The Legend of Zelda series. Strategy games like Darkest hour, Hearts of Iron III & Arsenal of Democracy.
Male Posts: 5227

View user profile http://edition.cnn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider99 on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:55

^Aww thank you so much for reminding me to visit The Pirate Bay torrent page! Surprised I was too excited so I didn't even pay attention to comments. They can be quite usable, like once for Assassin's Creed II... Smile

This thread can be closed now.

Raider99
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by larsV on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:20

there is a serial code in the installation guide txt file

larsV
Posting Freak
Posting Freak