Torrents and origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Torrents and origin

Post by killerkittycat on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:31

Hi,

I posted earlier about having an illegitimate base game and I want to buy island adventures, but I'm assuming this wont work since the base game wont show up through origin....

SOooo, if I were to buy the Sims 3 starter pack, install it through origin, and then buy Sims 3 Island Paradise, would my expansions (which are illegitimate) work?

So to sum it all up, would legitimate Sims 3 starter pack and Island Paradise through origin work in combination with my previously torrented expansion packs?

killerkittycat
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Torrents and origin

Post by Schendrick on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 10:31

From everything I've read with the search words 'pirated' 'legitimate' in the forums, they all said it is fine to have pirated copies along with original ones.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t10948-i-need-help-with-sims-3-base-game-origin-and-expansions-pirated-solved?highlight=pirated+++legitimate#76746

Carlos G. wrote:Hello,
Do NOT use the cracks that are included in the games that you downloaded. ONLY use the files from the "Ultimate fix": http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

You should read the instructions of the Ultimate fix carefully; then everything should be fine.

Schendrick
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims Series + Medieval
Female Posts : 173

View user profile

Back to top Go down