Sims3 Late Night.rar questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims3 Late Night.rar questions

Post by moogan on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 16:36

Hello,

I want to start out by apologizing for my state of stupidity. I thought I finally started to understand how to install but I'm way off :s :newfag: 
This all started when I tried to use the 1.55 update and UF to see if it would help my constant mid-game crashing (nothing in particular seems to trigger these crashes).. the update screwed up my sims so i had to uninstall it.. what i did not realize is that my orginal sims and late night .rar s were deleted. I've successfully downloaded both the sims 3 and late night .rars from here (thank you for having these by the way!) but now I'm a little confused on this. I've noticed that the .rar from LN came with cracks for the sims 3, LN, WA, HELS, Ambitions, and FLS.. In the instructions that came with this rar says I should install them but requires ambitions for LN to work.. My questions are, with this .rar did I also download these extension packs as well? (Though I doubt that) or do i need to torrent them as well for late night to work? also, what do I click on to start installing LN (I never installed the sims without needing to mount an image).

Thanks for taking the time to read this
moogan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Maplestory, SA2B, Pokemon(all versions), Assassins Creed series, Boarderlands, Minecraft
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims3 Late Night.rar questions

Post by invalidusername on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 18:22

Actually, all you need to do is run the s3ep03.exe, or the autorun.exe after extracting. Either of these files will start the installation progress. Then, when prompted for a verification code, open up the installation guide that's included, and use one of the codes supplied in there. Once you're all done, install any other expansions you want, following the same instructions, then apply the manual patch and ultimate fix. Re-applying the most recent update after installation helps out a lot in keeping game errors down. Smile
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum