New town = Start all over from 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New town = Start all over from 0

Post by HakeemGR on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 18:08

Dude , i have a problem , every i enroll to university or move to a new town , it start from beginning. please help me

HakeemGR
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New town = Start all over from 0

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 18:16

HakeemGR wrote:Dude , i have a problem , every i enroll to university or move to a new town , it start from beginning. please help me

Hello,

This is a known bug. But you could still try the following:

Go to: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Scroll a bit below and download the "Mod framework". After downloading, you put this folder (called "Mods") into the following location: My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

Now you google for the following mods: NRAAS ErrorTrap, NRAAS Overwatch, NRAAS Traveler. After downloading you'll see that these 3 mods are in the ".package" file format. You put these 3 files into My Documents/Electronic ARts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages.

This is the only thing that might help against this bug, I'm afraid.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HakeemGR on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:58

thanks man , it's working. but there is another problem ,when i go to new town, mascot from university didn't come , what should i do ? and i have so much mini freeze when fast forward play, actually my rig can max out in this game but it still mini freeze when fast forward , i try everythink in http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012 what next ? .thanks again

HakeemGR
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 18:09

HakeemGR wrote:thanks man , it's working. but there is another problem ,when i go to new town, mascot from university didn't come , what should i do ? and i have so much mini freeze when fast forward play, actually my rig can max out in this game but it still mini freeze when fast forward , i try everythink in http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012 what next ? .thanks again

Can you play your game when your game speed is "normal" ? Do you have lags in that case too ?

About the university mascot: I'm not sure what causes this bug, but the only thing you need from the mascot is this "university set" (or whatever it's called in English). This set contains the "university entry test", a flag, and a few other items.

You can actually BUY this set (in Buy-mode); look for it. So you don't need the mascot.  Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum