Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by Pengiipop on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:30

Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 


Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Pengiipop
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1628
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by J.T. on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:37

@Pengiipop wrote:Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 


Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Please try the manual patch and then apply the Ultimate Fix.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5926
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by Pengiipop on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:38

cat2006house wrote:
@Pengiipop wrote:Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 


Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Please try the manual patch and then apply the Ultimate Fix.

 Even if my game is completely updated?

Pengiipop
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1628
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by J.T. on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:54

@Pengiipop wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@Pengiipop wrote:Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 


Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Please try the manual patch and then apply the Ultimate Fix.

 Even if my game is completely updated?

Hello,

Please still manually patch your game.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5926
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum