The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 02:06

@alwayslate0908 wrote:The only mod I have is the No Cd mod, and it wasn't working before that as we know. I don't know how to run my game without custom content, though I definitely don't have much at all.
Hello,

The Ultimate Fix cannot be applied with NO-CD mod installed! Remove this mod by the way Shamrock mentioned.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2013-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by alwayslate0908 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 03:42

How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.

alwayslate0908
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 04:21

@alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by alwayslate0908 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 04:47

cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad

alwayslate0908
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1567
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:01

@alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad
Hello,

Wait I know where your problem is. The Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool cannot help you apply the Ultimate Fix successfully when your base game is from Origin. Try to apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix yourself to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by alwayslate0908 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:20

cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad
Hello,

Wait I know where your problem is. The Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool cannot help you apply the Ultimate Fix successfully when your base game is from Origin. Try to apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix yourself to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
I did that before even trying the automatic tool. Even though I followed the "must read" instructions exactly, I figured I must be doing something wrong and hoped that the tool would correct my error. I just tried again, and still, nothing happens when I run TS3W.exe (added from the crack into that exact folder you mentioned) as an admin.

(Thank you both for all of this help, by the way! This is my first time on here and it's been nothing but helpful, even if we've yet to reach a solution.)

alwayslate0908
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1567
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:25

@alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@alwayslate0908 wrote:How do I check if my graphic card and drivers are up to date? I have the latest 1.57 update if that matters...
But I tried renaming it in case they were up to date and that didn't help.

I took off the no cd mod, too. The launcher, which I still can't (though I know how to) bypass stopped asking me for a disc, but now does nothing when i hit play-- the launcher disappears as if it's working and about to start the game, but then doesn't.
Hello,

First of all, have you reused the tool after removing the mod? And you can check if your graphic driver is up-to-date by going to Control Panel >> System and Security >> Device Manager. Afterwards, expand "Display Adapter" tab in the Device Manager panel and right-click whatever appears on the screen after expanding. Choose "Update Driver Software".
Alright, my graphics are up to date. And I just tried reusing the tool after deleting the Mods folder (nothing else was in it, I added it just for that, and I never went through an installation process so I assume I didn't have to go through an uninstall process). No luck Sad
Hello,

Wait I know where your problem is. The Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool cannot help you apply the Ultimate Fix successfully when your base game is from Origin. Try to apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix yourself to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
I did that before even trying the automatic tool. Even though I followed the "must read" instructions exactly, I figured I must be doing something wrong and hoped that the tool would correct my error. I just tried again, and still, nothing happens when I run TS3W.exe (added from the crack into that exact folder you mentioned) as an admin.

(Thank you both for all of this help, by the way! This is my first time on here and it's been nothing but helpful, even if we've yet to reach a solution.)
Hello,

Are you sure you have applied the #crack correctly to the folder "Origin Games"? If you are not sure, please try that again.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by alwayslate0908 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:31

I moved the TSW3 and .dll file and chose the "replace" pop up option when I placed them into the origin games/the sims 3/game/bin. I just tried to do so again, but still no luck :/

alwayslate0908
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1567
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:32

@alwayslate0908 wrote:I moved the TSW3 and .dll file and chose the "replace" pop up option when I placed them into the origin games/the sims 3/game/bin. I just tried to do so again, but still no luck :/
Hello,

Have you downloaded the manual patch mentioned here?

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by alwayslate0908 on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:42

Yep :/
After I installed supernatural (#1) and before i had downloaded ultimate fix (#3)

alwayslate0908
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1567
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Shamrock on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 10:34

Oh, and by the way, the tool works even if your game is installed in Origin.
For your information cat, it looks in the registry to find the install path.

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by mariakruger on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 04:16

Help video show private.want to watch it

//EDIT: I asked the author to change that, I will update the topic soon.

mariakruger
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1550
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Shamrock on Tue 17 Sep 2013, 19:03

Ok, the video is now back online!

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by velvetskins on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 02:35

@Shamrock wrote:... If you see TSLHost.dll and not TSLHost, then rename TS3 to TS3.exe.
Then try again with the tool!
I am having the same problem as @simdonut36

the ultimate game fix helper is telling me that they can't access a certain point in the sims 3 late night expansion and I've already renamed TS3EP03 to TS3EP03.exe and once I tried to update the game, it's now telling me that I'm missing contents in my late night expansion!

.. note that I have the disc for the base game as well as the late night expansion.
avatar
velvetskins
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1549
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-21
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:17

@velvetskins wrote:
@Shamrock wrote:... If you see TSLHost.dll and not TSLHost, then rename TS3 to TS3.exe.
Then try again with the tool!
I am having the same problem as @simdonut36

the ultimate game fix helper is telling me that they can't access a certain point in the sims 3 late night expansion and I've already renamed TS3EP03 to TS3EP03.exe and once I tried to update the game, it's now telling me that I'm missing contents in my late night expansion!

.. note that I have the disc for the base game as well as the late night expansion.
First of all are you sure you have the latest Ultimate Fix (compatible with 1.63, updated few days ago)?
If not, download a new one.

If you don't have at least one of the expansion packs/stuff packs mentioned below installed, it won't work!

Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations


Afterwards, extract the Ultimate Fix to a blank folder with WinRAR.

Run the Tool with administrator rights.

Select the folder where you have extracted the Ultimate Fix to.

Wait for it to update and apply the Ultimate Fix for you and you can start testing your game to see if it works.

DON'T rename the application of Late Night. Rename it back to what it should be.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by velvetskins on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:35

I already have the following expansions installed: late night, seasons, and university life. Also, I've changed the late night application back to what it was before. But now, when I tried to run the ultimate game fix as an administrator, I couldn't find the folder with the extracted .rar file! Sad
avatar
velvetskins
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1549
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-21
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by J.T. on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:49

@velvetskins wrote:I already have the following expansions installed: late night, seasons, and university life. Also, I've changed the late night application back to what it was before. But now, when I tried to run the ultimate game fix as an administrator, I couldn't find the folder with the extracted .rar file! Sad
You should probably redownload the Ultimate Fix and try re-extracting.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5927
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by velvetskins on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 03:59

Okay it works now but the sims 3 pets expansion torrent that I downloaded isn't showing up in my origin or sims 3 game launcher


22:30:30

nevermind I've downloaded the pets fix and it works fine now! Thanks for your help!
avatar
velvetskins
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1549
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-21
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by quisilor on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:56

How long does the tool take to work ? I had the insert disc error after I installed into the future, I ran the store fix, ran the manual patch, reapplied the crack with the same issue.
So DL and unzipped the ultimate fix, I then started the tool.... with I want to play the sims3 its done abt 15% and been sat there for ages.

quisilor
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 23
Points : 2153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Shamrock on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:13

It's usually pretty quick...
Did you use administrative rights?

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by ashnagar1013 on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 22:18

YEY!! finally its working Smile

thx Smile

_________________
avatar
ashnagar1013
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dragon Age Series, Mass Effect Series, Deus Ex 1, Riddick (both games), Max Payne 1&2, Tomb Raider 2013, Fallout 3&Vegas, Hitman Series, assassins creed IV, batman arkham series (minus knight)
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1579
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by angelsosweet on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:28

I'm using the ultimate fix helper tool right now. But the loading is taking soo long. Is this right? Or did I do something wrong?

angelsosweet
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1515
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Shamrock on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 13:55

Did you choose to "Run as administrator"?

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by angelsosweet on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:26

Thank you, but one last thing.. The next time I play sims 3, do I still need to run it again? or not anymore? and can I still add another expansion pack after running it?

angelsosweet
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1515
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Shamrock on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:29

This tool applies the fix, so as long as you do not update or add an expansion, you can just launch the game without it.
Use it again after a new EP or SP or an update!

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by angelsosweet on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:30

THANK YOU!! REALLY THANK YOU!! Smile)

angelsosweet
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 1515
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

latest version

Post by Ethilia on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:26

How do i get the latest version of the tool?

Ethilia
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1480
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum