The sims 3 pets download/installition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 13:42

Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded the Sims 3 pets expension, but the installation guide says:

4. When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly: 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)

but the only thing I see is this:



Anyone that can help me where I have to put it??

PS. Yes there stands "De sims 3" because I'm dutch so you see on the image C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 but I can't find the Game/Bin part

 tanxx

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by J.T. on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 14:12

@xleooow wrote:Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded the Sims 3 pets expension, but the installation guide says:

4. When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly: 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)

but the only thing I see is this:



Anyone that can help me where I have to put it??

PS. Yes there stands "De sims 3" because I'm dutch so you see on the image C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 but I can't find the Game/Bin part

 tanxx

Hello,

It's not the Sims 3 folder you should be looking for. Program Files can be accessed by clicking "Computer" in the Start menu. Then you can see 1 or more hard disk drives. Double-click the one labelling C:. Then go to Program Files, and then Electornic Arts and then Game\Bin.


Last edited by cat2006house on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:08; edited 2 times in total

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5929
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 14:53

cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

It's not the Sims 3 folder you should be looking for. Program Files can be accessed by clicking "Computer" in the Start menu. Then you can see 1 or more hard disk drives. Double-click the one labelling C:. Then go to Program Files, and then Electornic Arts and then Game\Bin.

 Hii,

I see it and I did that but now the game doesn't want to start. I click on the play bottun and nothing happens.... ;(

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by J.T. on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:04

@xleooow wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

It's not the Sims 3 folder you should be looking for. Program Files can be accessed by clicking "Computer" in the Start menu. Then you can see 1 or more hard disk drives. Double-click the one labelling C:. Then go to Program Files, and then Electornic Arts and then Game\Bin.

 Hii,

I see it and I did that but now the game doesn't want to start. I click on the play bottun and nothing happens.... ;(

Hello,

Have you applied the Ultimate Fix in the folder I asked you to go to? Ignore the #crack in the torrent. They are not applicable. And please apply the manual patch before applying the Ultimate Fix. Read this.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5929
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by Shamrock on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 16:53

You can try my new tool. It will apply the Ultimate Fix for you!
See this topic.

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5997
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 22:31

cat2006house wrote:
@xleooow wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

It's not the Sims 3 folder you should be looking for. Program Files can be accessed by clicking "Computer" in the Start menu. Then you can see 1 or more hard disk drives. Double-click the one labelling C:. Then go to Program Files, and then Electornic Arts and then Game\Bin.

 Hii,

I see it and I did that but now the game doesn't want to start. I click on the play bottun and nothing happens.... ;(

Hello,

Have you applied the Ultimate Fix in the folder I asked you to go to? Ignore the #crack in the torrent. They are not applicable. And please apply the manual patch before applying the Ultimate Fix. Read this.

 Yes I downloaded the Ultimate Fix but I haven't copied it in the game or something like that. It stands in my download folder in my computer..

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 22:33

@Shamrock wrote:You can try my new tool. It will apply the Ultimate Fix for you!
See this topic.

 My system is in Dutch soooooo I don't think it will work ;(

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 22:55

@xleooow wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
@xleooow wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

It's not the Sims 3 folder you should be looking for. Program Files can be accessed by clicking "Computer" in the Start menu. Then you can see 1 or more hard disk drives. Double-click the one labelling C:. Then go to Program Files, and then Electornic Arts and then Game\Bin.

 Hii,

I see it and I did that but now the game doesn't want to start. I click on the play bottun and nothing happens.... ;(

Hello,

Have you applied the Ultimate Fix in the folder I asked you to go to? Ignore the #crack in the torrent. They are not applicable. And please apply the manual patch before applying the Ultimate Fix. Read this.

 Yes I downloaded the Ultimate Fix but I haven't copied it in the game or something like that. It stands in my download folder in my computer..

 And I did exactly what in the Installion guide stands. But I've did the last step too early I guess. so do I have to delete it now it do it over again because I want to start the game and click on the start bottun nothing happens and the game closes itself

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by Shamrock on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 23:20

Yes, you're right, the tool won't work...
Ok, you don't need to delete anything:
¤ Copy files from all folders of the Ultimate Fix EXCEPT THE CRACK FOLDER
¤ Paste them in their correct location
¤ Apply the Manual Patch again
¤ Copy the files from the #Crack folder to their correct location
Your game should be working!

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5997
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 23:53

@Shamrock wrote:Yes, you're right, the tool won't work...
Ok, you don't need to delete anything:
¤ Copy files from all folders of the Ultimate Fix EXCEPT THE CRACK FOLDER
¤ Paste them in their correct location
¤ Apply the Manual Patch again
¤ Copy the files from the #Crack folder to their correct location
Your game should be working!

 How do you mean paste them in their correct location there already in teh correct location right?

sorry I'm such a Noob  it very sweet that you try to explain it to me

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by Shamrock on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 23:56

Sure. Take the files from the Ultimate Fix, like I said. Select the files in each folder, then copy them to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3(name of the expansion)\Game\Bin.
is this clearer?

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5997
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 18:32

@Shamrock wrote:Sure. Take the files from the Ultimate Fix, like I said. Select the files in each folder, then copy them to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3(name of the expansion)\Game\Bin.
is this clearer?

 and what about the crack folder from the ultimate fix? Do that one first and after that the one from the expension?

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 19:03

@xleooow wrote:
@Shamrock wrote:Sure. Take the files from the Ultimate Fix, like I said. Select the files in each folder, then copy them to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3(name of the expansion)\Game\Bin.
is this clearer?

 and what about the crack folder from the ultimate fix? Do that one first and after that the one from the expension?

 Because I did now nothing with the crack from the ultimate fix and I did the rest but he still doesn't do it

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by xleooow on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 17:16

Help? Help

xleooow
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Plants vs. zombies
Female Posts : 9
Points : 1637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 20
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by J.T. on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 04:29

@xleooow wrote:Help? Help

Hello,

Please follow this guide ONLY. Don't follow the installation guides in the expansion torrents. They are (in my opinion) quite misleading. You only need them for serial codes.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5929
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 pets download/installition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum