Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by sarcasticsuperherogirl on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:24

For the Rococo set, you have to change both of the file names to Rococoset.sims3pack. before joining them, and you need to change the MedWedSet part two to MedWedSet.sims3pack. as well. In both cases, you're deleting the part that says (part one) or (part two). They'll join just fine and install after you do that.

 Edit:

The file names have to be identical before the .001 or .002 ect., otherwise the HJSplit won't recognize them. It'll say they joined, but it will be an incomplete file, and therefore won't install.

sarcasticsuperherogirl
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by theindiecity on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:30

The site looks AMAZING! I'm so excited it's finished - thank you so much and well done!!!!

theindiecity
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile http://omgitsandrea.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by gatecrazy on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 20:48

@cagil99 wrote:Hello,
In my opinion there should be "Limited Editions" category for that site. Its hard to find limited editions for expansions.

 I also think this is a good Idea. Sometimes I'm not sure what's exactly "limited edition" or "gold" objects.  It would be great to be able to see those in one category. Smile 
avatar
gatecrazy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3!
Female Posts : 86
Points : 1910
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Catfish on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 21:17

@V10R37 wrote:
@Catfish wrote:I'm impressed! It's great to see all the pictures with the items, too. Thank you so much!
Edit: Yes, I'd love to have a tutorial on the HJ split, as I have no idea how to use it. Smile

 I used it for dragon Valley Gold.
Open it, select join, click on "input file" and point it to the .001 file (it is explained right there). Click on "Output" if you want to change the output location for the resulted file.
Or look at this video:


Thank you very much. I appreciate that you provided a vid of this as well. I don't think I'm brave enough to try all that right now though. Smile

Catfish
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Age of Empires III - the Warchiefs
Female Posts : 64
Points : 1941
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by gatecrazy on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 00:28

scratch  I am curious about some of the sets that are in some months. Are you listing the sets in the month that they were released? I will try to explain better. - For example, If the PriusFamilySet came out in March is it necessarily listed under the month of March? Because if it is then I think some of the sets are listed in the wrong months. I have the MedWedSet and the file says it was created in March which would suggest it came out before April, however, it is listed in April's downloads. If that's not how you're doing it then my apologies, but I was wondering about that. Also, about the store fixes, On MATY's site it says not to use the UnAwesome anymore and to use the new file named KT_XMLs.package. I would rather be downloading them from your site however the store fixes download still has the UnAwesome file in it instead. Is this a problem?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


Last edited by gatecrazy on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 00:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another question)
avatar
gatecrazy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3!
Female Posts : 86
Points : 1910
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by condor on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 00:56

I have gone to the new download site and wandered around and think you have done an absolutely wonderful job. It looks great and is easy to get around - no confusion. I know you have a lot of work ahead but just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated. Thank you.
avatar
condor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims 3 - call of duty -Balance - jurassik park - New York tycoon - Zoo tycoon - Dino crisis - sim city 4 - Mortyr 2 - Sims 2 and tons of others i can't name.
Female Posts : 145
Points : 2027
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 60
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Legna on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 04:11

Some of the links (Such January 2012- I can't link to it seeing as I'm new) don't launch a download, just a long page of code.

(I'm a long time lurker... just saying what a great job you guys have done).

Legna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Legna on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 04:13

@sarcasticsuperherogirl wrote:For the Rococo set, you have to change both of the file names to Rococoset.sims3pack. before joining them, and you need to change the MedWedSet part two to MedWedSet.sims3pack. as well. In both cases, you're deleting the part that says (part one) or (part two). They'll join just fine and install after you do that.

 Edit:

The file names have to be identical before the .001 or .002 ect., otherwise the HJSplit won't recognize them. It'll say they joined, but it will be an incomplete file, and therefore won't install.

 I tried this... it did not seem to work for me.

Legna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by sarcasticsuperherogirl on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 04:33

@Legna wrote:
@sarcasticsuperherogirl wrote:For the Rococo set, you have to change both of the file names to Rococoset.sims3pack. before joining them, and you need to change the MedWedSet part two to MedWedSet.sims3pack. as well. In both cases, you're deleting the part that says (part one) or (part two). They'll join just fine and install after you do that.

 Edit:

The file names have to be identical before the .001 or .002 ect., otherwise the HJSplit won't recognize them. It'll say they joined, but it will be an incomplete file, and therefore won't install.

 I tried this... it did not seem to work for me.

Make sure you delete the previously "joined" file before trying, it will kick it if you don't.
avatar
sarcasticsuperherogirl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 6
Points : 1507
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Central Coast, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Legna on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 05:38

Ahhh- thank you- I was just remaning them the same, I did not have the sims3pack as part of the name. That fixed it thanks.

Legna
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Aɾყα on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 07:05

@gatecrazy wrote:scratch  I am curious about some of the sets that are in some months. Are you listing the sets in the month that they were released? I will try to explain better. - For example, If the PriusFamilySet came out in March is it necessarily listed under the month of March? Because if it is then I think some of the sets are listed in the wrong months. I have the MedWedSet and the file says it was created in March which would suggest it came out before April, however, it is listed in April's downloads. If that's not how you're doing it then my apologies, but I was wondering about that. Also, about the store fixes, On MATY's site it says not to use the UnAwesome anymore and to use the new file named KT_XMLs.package. I would rather be downloading them from your site however the store fixes download still has the UnAwesome file in it instead. Is this a problem?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 Hello,


Indeed some objects seem to be in the wrong month. We can fix that eventually, once the entire site is up and running.
As for the store fixes, I think they've been updated and we didn't, I'll look into it ASAP.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15104
Points : 19988
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by gatecrazy on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 08:17

Lady ElDi wrote:
@gatecrazy wrote:scratch  I am curious about some of the sets that are in some months. Are you listing the sets in the month that they were released? I will try to explain better. - For example, If the PriusFamilySet came out in March is it necessarily listed under the month of March? Because if it is then I think some of the sets are listed in the wrong months. I have the MedWedSet and the file says it was created in March which would suggest it came out before April, however, it is listed in April's downloads. If that's not how you're doing it then my apologies, but I was wondering about that. Also, about the store fixes, On MATY's site it says not to use the UnAwesome anymore and to use the new file named KT_XMLs.package. I would rather be downloading them from your site however the store fixes download still has the UnAwesome file in it instead. Is this a problem?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 Hello,


Indeed some objects seem to be in the wrong month. We can fix that eventually, once the entire site is up and running.
As for the store fixes, I think they've been updated and we didn't, I'll look into it ASAP.

Cool  No problem about the objects, I was just wondering because I try to keep my downloads categorized into months also because it's so much easier to find what I'm looking for. But  the site's looking great. As for the store fixes I just happened to notice. Glad I could bring it to your attention. That might be why some people are having problems. Thanks for all the hard work!!! Very Happy 
avatar
gatecrazy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3!
Female Posts : 86
Points : 1910
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by allystarshine on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 15:41

Love the new site have no problems. I do have a question though. Are you finished with the sims 3 store after April 2013?

_________________
:newfag: Embarassed
avatar
allystarshine
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1485
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 20:50

@gatecrazy wrote:scratch  I am curious about some of the sets that are in some months. Are you listing the sets in the month that they were released? I will try to explain better. - For example, If the PriusFamilySet came out in March is it necessarily listed under the month of March? Because if it is then I think some of the sets are listed in the wrong months. I have the MedWedSet and the file says it was created in March which would suggest it came out before April, however, it is listed in April's downloads. If that's not how you're doing it then my apologies, but I was wondering about that. Also, about the store fixes, On MATY's site it says not to use the UnAwesome anymore and to use the new file named KT_XMLs.package. I would rather be downloading them from your site however the store fixes download still has the UnAwesome file in it instead. Is this a problem?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Hello there,

Thank you, we'll look into it! (And update the file ASAP)

@Legna wrote:Some of the links (Such January 2012- I can't link to it seeing as I'm new) don't launch a download, just a long page of code.

(I'm a long time lurker... just saying what a great job you guys have done).
Thank you for letting us know, I'll look into that too!

@allystarshine wrote:Love the new site have no problems. I do have a question though. Are you finished with the sims 3 store after April 2013?
As you can see, it's "work-in-progress", which means we'll still be adding pages.


As for everyone else: a HJSplit guide is on its way! (Or I'll just remove the "Parts" downloads completely)

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026324
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by MsWho on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:08

I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)

MsWho
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Posts : 5
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by deblake60 on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:13

@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)

 The website is still a work in progress, so not everything had been uploaded yet. It's my understanding that they want to get the website fixed of the other errors before the rest of the files are uploaded. But again I could be wrong?

It is an awesome site though! Very Happy
avatar
deblake60
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 2, SPORE, Plants Vs Zomies, Bejeweled 3, misc tastes
Male Posts : 218
Points : 2109
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-04
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by MsWho on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:20

@deblake60 wrote:
@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)

 The website is still a work in progress, so not everything had been uploaded yet. It's my understanding that they want to get the website fixed of the other errors before the rest of the files are uploaded. But again I could be wrong?

It is an awesome site though! Very Happy
I'm not even trying to download anything yet. I would like to be able to just browse the site. I haven't even accessed a file. While I can tell others have been able to at least browse the site and download something.

MsWho
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Posts : 5
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by immabanana on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:31

Downloading in parts is rather bothersome. Sad 
It would be great if torrent files could be uploaded per month, since the downloads seem to rather lag a lot.

Other than that, great layout and execution. Very neat, and as for the size problem, I don't seem to be having it(my monitor is rather obsessively large and my res is at max).

Good job G4tw. Hammertime
avatar
immabanana
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Mass Effect, Sims 3, Baldur's Gate, Petz
Female Posts : 3
Points : 1493
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-29
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Obese McDonald's Lovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:39

@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)
Hello there,

Hmmm... doesn't it load at all? Do you get an error? If yes, could you post a screenshot of that, please?

@immabanana wrote:Downloading in parts is rather bothersome. Sad 
It would be great if torrent files could be uploaded per month, since the downloads seem to rather lag a lot.

Other than that, great layout and execution. Very neat, and as for the size problem, I don't seem to be having it(my monitor is rather obsessively large and my res is at max).

Good job G4tw. Hammertime
Don't worry, I'm removing all of the HJSplit links at the moment. Will update the website again in a few hours.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026324
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by MsWho on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 22:01

Admin wrote:
@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)
Hello there,

Hmmm... doesn't it load at all? Do you get an error? If yes, could you post a screenshot of that, please?

It say the connection has been reset regardless of what page I'm trying to go to. And on the other computer I tried it on, it was the same error, just for the home page instead.


MsWho
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Posts : 5
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 22:05

@MsWho wrote:
Admin wrote:
@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)
Hello there,

Hmmm... doesn't it load at all? Do you get an error? If yes, could you post a screenshot of that, please?

It say the connection has been reset regardless of what page I'm trying to go to. And on the other computer I tried it on, it was the same error, just for the home page instead.

Hello there,

Using the same IP? (Network)
Try a different network. (For example 3G on your mobile phone, if possible)

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026324
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by MsWho on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 22:11

Admin wrote:
@MsWho wrote:
Admin wrote:
@MsWho wrote:I am so excited to see that the store downloads are available again but when I go to the website I can't get anywhere except the home page. Even the contact page wont load for me. And when I go to another computer I can't even get to the home page of the website. 
I don't know what could be going wrong on my end but I would really like to be able to get to the site like everyone else. I know it's not my internet connection because I can get to other websites just fine.
Any ideas?

(still super excited for the website though)
Hello there,

Hmmm... doesn't it load at all? Do you get an error? If yes, could you post a screenshot of that, please?

It say the connection has been reset regardless of what page I'm trying to go to. And on the other computer I tried it on, it was the same error, just for the home page instead.

Hello there,

Using the same IP? (Network)
Try a different network. (For example 3G on your mobile phone, if possible)

I'm guessing my IP is the problem. I can access the site and it's pages on my phone via 4G. So, do you know how I could fix this so I can get to it on my network?

MsWho
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Posts : 5
Points : 1490
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 22:39

@MsWho wrote:I'm guessing my IP is the problem. I can access the site and it's pages on my phone via 4G. So, do you know how I could fix this so I can get to it on my network?
Hello there,

Your IP might have been banned by the server, I'll check it out. Please PM me your IP address.
Also, did the website work correctly for you the first time?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026324
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 23:42

Admin wrote:- Some split files broken? See this post. (this set, for example) FIXED!
- Being more specific about file format, see this post. FIXED!
- HJ split guide requested. FIXED! (Got rid of all the split files)
This set fails to install. FIXED!

Keep the feedback coming!
You guys were right; I got rid of all the split files. Happy downloading again! Hammertime

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026324
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Catfish on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 00:13

Thanks so very much for getting rid of the split files! SmileSmileSmile

Catfish
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Age of Empires III - the Warchiefs
Female Posts : 64
Points : 1941
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by hikari_mochi on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 16:00

great site so far Very Happy
visited it and i downloaded the live, laugh, love set. that's when i read about split files. there's only one huge file, so im guessing that's the newly uploaded one?

anyway, i think it would be nice if  there will be a section for the premium content only. it's kind of a pain downloading a huge file but only needing one of the stuff in it (unless if separating premium stuff from the whole set would be too much work xD )

_________________
avatar
hikari_mochi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : The Sims 3 LN, Generations, Seasons
Female Posts : 33
Points : 2171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Layloria on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 18:03

Website designer or not guys, all that matter is it works

_________________
What he said.
avatar
Layloria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series
Female Posts : 392
Points : 2456
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 120
Location : Los Santos, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum