Sims 3 + Expansions Questions (Slowdown issue)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 + Expansions Questions (Slowdown issue)

Post by bryan23 on Tue 14 Jun - 14:43

Ok it works perfectly and there's no problems with any of the expansions but

there's some issues with it...it takes longer than usual to talk to the other sims etc...it's usually faster in the beginning but as you play through it, it gets a little longer and sometimes even takes 30-60 seconds

and simple actions like going bathroom/bed etc it's just slow but I have Sims Medieval on the same computer and it doesn't ever have these problems and runs perfectly normal

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 + Expansions Questions (Slowdown issue)

Post by Adwomin on Tue 14 Jun - 15:41

Hello,

Yes, I've heard some other people complaining about these kind of problems. I don't know much about them (yet), but it might be an EA bug, like we've seen a lot of this kind of bugs / irritations.
I recommend you wait for an EA update /patch for the game.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Tue 14 Jun - 15:44

I've noticed the same thing, but I figured its just my pc telling me that I'm finally asking too much lol. Hopefully, if this is an EA issue, a patch will fix it.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 14 Jun - 15:53

@bryan23 wrote:Ok it works perfectly and there's no problems with any of the expansions but

there's some issues with it...it takes longer than usual to talk to the other sims etc...it's usually faster in the beginning but as you play through it, it gets a little longer and sometimes even takes 30-60 seconds

and simple actions like going bathroom/bed etc it's just slow but I have Sims Medieval on the same computer and it doesn't ever have these problems and runs perfectly normal

Lady ElDi wrote:I've noticed the same thing, but I figured its just my pc telling me that I'm finally asking too much lol. Hopefully, if this is an EA issue, a patch will fix it.
Hello,

If this is true, you should try playing the game on lowest settings to see if it makes any difference.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 15 Jun - 9:13

Admin wrote:
@bryan23 wrote:Ok it works perfectly and there's no problems with any of the expansions but

Lady ElDi wrote:I've noticed the same thing, but I figured its just my pc telling me that I'm finally asking too much lol. Hopefully, if this is an EA issue, a patch will fix it.
Hello,

If this is true, you should try playing the game on lowest settings to see if it makes any difference.

Its worth a try

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan23 on Wed 15 Jun - 12:53

I tried lowering the graphics settings and it still didn't make a difference....

I also have a big problem...when I tell them to do an action like eat...they eat for like 3 seconds and then all of a sudden stop eating and move away.

The sim icons on the left side are also not visible and our money is at $0

But if we try to make a new game, it's not like that and plays normal.

It might be because I have the old update...and haven't updated since the beginning of June.

How do I update the games without messing up the crack? I just wanna make sure I don't do something wrong and will prevent me from playing...thanks

bryan23
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 15 Jun - 15:08

@bryan23 wrote:I tried lowering the graphics settings and it still didn't make a difference....

I also have a big problem...when I tell them to do an action like eat...they eat for like 3 seconds and then all of a sudden stop eating and move away.

The sim icons on the left side are also not visible and our money is at $0

But if we try to make a new game, it's not like that and plays normal.

It might be because I have the old update...and haven't updated since the beginning of June.

How do I update the games without messing up the crack? I just wanna make sure I don't do something wrong and will prevent me from playing...thanks
Hello,

First of all backup your saves. After that, just apply this Fix, which allows you to safely update the game: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum