Preffered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preffered?

Post by zzshin on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 09:44

My sims don't actually use their preferred car or boat although it is in the inventory.
Anybody know how to solve is please share~
zzshin
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 / Hitman
Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preffered?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 09:52

@zzshin wrote:My sims don't actually use their preferred car or boat although it is in the inventory.
Anybody know how to solve is please share~

Hello,

Do your sims go by foot or do they use other things like the magic broom if your sims are witches ?

If you have no other "means of transportation" in your inventory, you have to click on the car and select the "ownership" of it (I don't know the wording in English, because my Sims 3 is in another language).

And if that still doesn't work, you can try selling the car in Buy-mode and then buy a new one (again, click on the car to select "ownership").

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zzshin on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 09:56

i guess it call "Make it as preferred car"
Yup, two of my sims is witch and two isn't, they either go by public vehicle or magic broom. I try what you said and see how it work.

Besides, is that possible for my teacher sims teach in a lecture hall ? and not the normal school that i can't see the class.
zzshin
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 / Hitman
Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 10:09

@zzshin wrote:i guess it call "Make it as preferred car"
Yup, two of my sims is witch and two isn't, they either go by public vehicle or magic broom. I try what you said and see how it work.

Besides, is that possible for my teacher sims teach in a lecture hall ? and not the normal school that i can't see the class.

Maybe you also have to remove the magic broom from your inventory - just to be sure.

But I'm not sure about the teacher teaching in a lecture hall - maybe another Helper can help out with that.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum