Problem Showtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem Showtime

Post by MazETeR on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:28

Hello,
I, for some reasons, have uninstalling all The Sims 3 Series, and for some ay reasons, have decided to installing back The Sims 3, but i just applying TS3 WA and Showtime (+Update to 1.55) When i opening, :
The Instruction at "0x004e6146" referenced memory at "0x0000000c", The memory could not be "written"

So, what is this? (again... hhh...) Please:help:    :newfag:(eh?)

"Everyone must ever made ​​a mistake on their life. So, when i made it now, wish you understand and forgive it."
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 What he said. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

A sentence for you when you're in trouble, from a wise man :
"Don't worry, dont be mad, don't crying, be happy and let's get this party started!"
Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims (1,2,3) DoTA(Warcraft III)
Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Showtime

Post by Shamrock on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:32

So you applied the Ultimate Fix?
To see whether you applied the Ultimate Fix correctly, please use my new tool: see this topic.

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MazETeR on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:09

Looks like it works...
But, after + 20 minutes playing, that appears again...

"Everyone must ever made ​​a mistake on their life. So, when i made it now, wish you understand and forgive it."
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 What he said. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

"Don't worry, dont be mad, don't crying, be happy and let's get this party started!"
Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MazETeR on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 13:46

Hello, anybody can help? Any comments was much appreciated!

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum