Question on downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question on downloads

Post by eunicegirl on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:19

I have some sims 3 expansion packs and the base game because I bought them, but I want to download the rest and I was wondering if there's anything i might need to know to avoid any problems with the game. Thanks

eunicegirl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Dragon Age origins, dragon age 2, Sims Medevial
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question on downloads

Post by J.T. on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 01:01

Hello,

You must follow this instead of the instruction guides of the expansion torrents. They are only for serial codes. Moreover, if you bought the base game via Origin, the correct directory for step 4 of this should be: C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. If not, just follow all steps without skipping and changing the steps.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 04:04

Ok, I might sound like an idiot, but I'm confused. I have purchased every single expanison pack except the stuff packs. If I download the stuff pack from you do I still need to to the crack folder. On the directions it says underneath #1 that you do not need the crack, but I want to be sure before I download and update anything.

Legna
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 04:08

@Legna wrote:Ok, I might sound like an idiot, but I'm confused. I have purchased every single expanison pack except the stuff packs. If I download the stuff pack from you do I still need to to the crack folder. On the directions it says underneath #1 that you do not need the crack, but I want to be sure before I download and update anything.

Hello,

The #crack folders mentioned are actually the folders in the expansion pack/stuff pack torrents. No, you don't need them. You just need to apply the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: