my launcher dont show the version of the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my launcher dont show the version of the game. [SOLVED]

Post by MALOUKATI123 on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 00:18

my game was at version 1.31 and i update it to 1.55 when i open the the launcher and click play its says no disk fFOUNDd
then i dowload the ultimate fix from here and copied it just like it says after i want to open my game from the launcher and the launcher is like the image the version is 0.0.0.0.AND I CANT INSTALL THE CUSTOM CONTENT ANYMORE

MALOUKATI123
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my launcher dont show the version of the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Joker on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 01:04

Did you apply the Ultimate Fix compatible with the latest version 1.55 correctly?

This video will show you how to apply it correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRrF5ysPa8

Joker
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Generals Zero Hour; Counter Strike Source; Call of Duty; Total War; Warcraft III; Civilization IV; World In Conflict; Age of Empires II; Company of Heroes; Jedi Knight; Sins of a Solar Empire; StarCraft II; The Sims 3; FIFA 13.
Male Posts : 179

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 09:52

@MALOUKATI123 wrote:
my game was at version 1.31 and i update it to 1.55 when i open the the launcher and click play its says no disk fFOUNDd
then i dowload the ultimate fix from here and copied it just like it says after i want to open my game from the launcher and the launcher is like the image the version is 0.0.0.0.AND I CANT INSTALL THE CUSTOM CONTENT ANYMORE

Hello,

This error usually means that something went wrong during the update of your game. At first, download and apply the "manual patch": http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

After that, download and (re-)apply the Ultimate fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Remember: you only need the two files from the #crack-folder in the Ultimate fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll). Copy these two files to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. You also need to "replace the existing files".

See if that helps you.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MALOUKATI123 on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 00:01

i am so stupid i forgot to copie the crack from ultimate fix but thank to you and you hard work my sims  3 and generations and seasons and university working you deserve all the things

Moderator edit: OK, the problem seems solved now. Happy simming ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

MALOUKATI123
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: