Rehi or something like that.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rehi or something like that.

Post by Auntie Bella on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:47

Eeh Rehi all of you in here.

I eeh got lored into the World of Lords of The Rings Online and got stuck there, since I got lost running in the different areas there and bashing up the wrongs orcs, goblins ect.Noob 
And then I out of nowhere became the Kinleader due to my kinleaders unexpected IRL situations, so now I am stuck and lost in there with a bunch of people,
who expect ME of all people to find the way out and save the day. Facepalm

So I haven't been active with my Sims Gameplay or any forums since January this year Embarassed
But I heard the sighs and the screams of loneliness of my sims and my best friend came by to visit and her game isn't working,
so I of course couldn't let her go home and not being able to play the Sims at all.
I am after all an former Sims addict and somewhere I still am, since that hold is never going to let go of me and I don't want it to either.
I mean: Who ever wants to give up an addiction like that?

So I better get back in business and let my hmm goddess flow and control the lives of Sims and either give them pleasure or deny them it with the help from you guys in here.
I will be able to do that, thanks to the awesome work of Admin and LadyEldi.
And if I suddenly go silent again, it is due to I am lost in the wilderness somewhere in Rohan or that area and hitting random stuff with my sword and staff with my eyes closed.
But I will find my way out again - I hope.

Again thank you Admin & LadyEldi (and Michael Meyers Congratz BTW) for all your amazing work.

Auntie Bella
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 297

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rehi or something like that.

Post by Adwomin on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 21:02

Hi there Auntie Bella,

Indeed, you were away for a while. A few weeks ago I started thinking to myself: "Where is that Auntie Bella with her coffee addiction?" (No joke)
And here you are. Smile

Welcome back and don't worry about your absence, we'll always be here when you come back from the forest.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Rehi or something like that.

Post by Auntie Bella on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 14:05

I refuse to start up a new Rehi Tread, since I have a feeling I will do that a lot, if I wanted to. I have half a cup of coffee left and then I have to walk my dog.

So to sum up everything, I will play the lotto today and now add the number 25 and see, if that actually works, be cause I didn't the last year at all and as you foretold, my dear tea-drinking Admin, I did not win.

Soo....lets see, what happens after today, shall we?
More coffee to the People!!

Well, I have been on LOTRO a lot lately, since I became a leader for a kin, so they needed me a lot there and I had great fun and I forgot about Pandora and My Sims.
Which made the Skags run loose and the Sims, well - I had to make a new family.

So I have to solve those problems and now people/family wants me to get souls as well.
Why does the day only have 24 hours?!
Luckily I got coffee enough to keep me going, unfortunately my cat, which I got last year, have other ideas and a mind of his own on what I should be doing.

He runs off with everything in the apartment, Ooh I moved last year BTW.
Every sweet bags, crips bags and paper bags from the Bakery seems to provide him with endless entertainment and just yesterday the neighbour Pizzaria gave me a pizze for free for my dog, but he wanted it too, so he tried to run off with two slices as well.
But his tummy just can't handle those things, so I had to stop him and caught him in the act. He wasn't fond of me for a while after that.

However he learned to stay clear of coffee, sort of.
Now he just tries to take the coffee from my visitors - Any one wants to swing by and have a cup? 

As I mentioned earlier, I am contagious, when it comes to my addictions.
Even my dog loves coffee, but stay clear of my and tries to take it from my visitors too.
It's not like I gave them coffee once and then denied them it, no.
It just happens, they go straight after the coffee, when they have been with me for a week! I am not kidding.

Anyway I have to take Malou for a walk, so I will see you all around  Very Happy 

Remember to enjoy your coffee, while you have it!

EDIT
Admin was right!!
Number 25 was one of the numbers, but I needed the six others as well, which he of course didn't tell me back in the days
Here is the proof of it!!
I played today and added number 25, but I still needed the last six numbers, which he didn't tell me

Auntie Bella
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 297

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top