The sims 3 guest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 guest

Post by zzshin on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 14:52

The guest that i invited sleep over does not go to the bed herself but she head keep thinking to sleep.
Why is this problem happen ?

Besides, Can i know what is this monster about ?!

Last edited by zzshin on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 15:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not to open another topic)
zzshin
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 / Hitman
Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 guest

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:47

@zzshin wrote:The guest that i invited sleep over does not go to the bed herself but she head keep thinking to sleep.
Why is this problem happen ?

Besides, Can i know what is this monster about ?!

Hello,

About your "guest": press Ctrl + Shift + C to open up the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true (I'm not sure right now if this is really necessary, but do it, still). Then type resetsim (first name of guest) (last name of guest).

Or you can also use a mod like "NRAAS Master Controller" to reset the guest sim.

If nothing of this works, then I'm not sure. If I had that problem I would take this as a small bug, and play without "inviting guests". In my opinion, it's just not worth for this problem to "rename the Sims 3 folder" or to try other time-consuming things; but of course, it's your game.

About the distorted sim: when did you realize this problem ? Only now ? If yes, what was the last custom content that you installed, before this problem appeared ?

For now, try removing your "Mods" folder from My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. I suggest you only rename the folder, for example into "Mods_".

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 guest

Post by zzshin on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:17

I met this problem long time ago, but that doesn't happen to my sims so i just leave it .XD~ but now happen to my sims so i have to take care of it Very Happy . i update here after i try what you said .

But why is this happen? i feel like only for witch kid. When i change to human nothing happen.
zzshin
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 / Hitman
Male Posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down