Sims 3 1.55.4 base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 1.55.4 base game

Post by Furter on Fri 19 Jul 2013, 20:27

Hello community,

I came with quick question, I'd be grateful for constructive reply.

Can I have base game The sims 1.55.4 WITHOUT any expansions? Only base game. I ask, because standard 1.55.4 cracks doesnt work on it. When I start the game TS3W.exe (already cracked) It prompt Registration code. Obviously, it says its invalid thus Im unable to start the game. Any clues? I really want to play only base game since many expansions confuse me, playing base game with the latest patch 1.55.4 would be nice. HOwever, given cracks from FLT and other sites give me this registration window. Couldn;t use crack from here since it needs at least one expansion as said in installation guide.

Thank you for reading,

Best regards.

Furter
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 1.55.4 base game

Post by invalidusername on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:33

The easiest way I know of to fix that would be to choose one expansion past generations and install that, so you can use the games4theworld crack. Somebody else may have a better idea, however. Smile
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 06:23

Another (theoretical) possibility would be to use the "No-CD mod", available from here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD

Do you know how to install these mods ? Look here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Scroll a bit down, where it says "Download the ready-made Framework setup.zip", then click on the "Download" button. You need to unzip the download, then you copy that "Mods" folder to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

Now, these actual mods are in the ".package" file format; you need to put the No-CD mod into My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. Then start the game.

While this solution is a bit more difficult than invalidusername's, it's an alternative. Wink

//EDIT

If I may add my personal opinion on this: you will probably get bored pretty quickly if you only play the base game. So you might indeed prefer invalidusername's suggestions and download several expansions.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Furter on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 14:22

Thank you for your replies. I tried the method given by Carlos. I did everything according to instructions still not working. Tried no-cd mod with crack and w/o crack, starting game directly thru TS3w.exe, however I do not think its lies in No-cd check. Its still prompting window with registration code. Like here http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6387p20-re-enter-registration-code-solved but they had their problem solved since ultimate fix came out..

So there is no really way to play only basic game. Im just really confused with expansions and want to get basics first.

Furter
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum