Whole world missing doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whole world missing doors

Post by publicmisc on Sat 27 Jul 2013, 08:50

I'm noticing that my entire world (Dragon) is missing doors.  They can't enter homes, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. as the doors are missing not just from my home but all over the town.  Currently in Dragon Valley Gold. 

Current Mods:  Awesome Mod, NRAAS Overwatch, Magic Gnome for gardening

publicmisc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whole world missing doors

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 27 Jul 2013, 11:20

publicmisc wrote:I'm noticing that my entire world (Dragon) is missing doors.  They can't enter homes, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. as the doors are missing not just from my home but all over the town.  Currently in Dragon Valley Gold. 

Current Mods:  Awesome Mod, NRAAS Overwatch, Magic Gnome for gardening

Hello,

Have you made sure your mods are all up-to-date ? Even if they are compatible with your "base game patch level", you might want to re-check the sites of these mods; maybe they have been updated just very recently.

Also, I suggest you download the NRAAS Master Controller: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

In town view, click on the Town Hall, go to NRAAS/Master Controller and then search for the option Town/Reset everything. And can you - for now - just make a new savegame (in Dragon Valley) and play on for a while to see if the same happens ?

Also, do you remember what could have "triggered" that error ? Did you do any special interaction in the game, did you (un-)install any kind of CC recently, or anything similar ?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum