Sims 3 Installer Will not Open!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Installer Will not Open!!

Post by jrandall13 on Tue 30 Jul 2013, 22:22

Hey everyone ! I'm currently trying to install the expansions Seasons and Supernatural. I have followed the instructions to a T but when I try to open the installer, It doesn't open. Is anyone else having this problem? If so are there any solutions??

jrandall13
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Installer Will not Open!!

Post by Napino on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 01:59

I have the same problem with the fast lane, I expanded it and mount it, every thing seems to be right but the installer wouldn't open, it dosen't have any error massage it just won't open! I have the other expansion packs on DVD I mounted them and they're working, downloaded 70s,80s,90s stuff from here and it works fine too, dose any one know what is wrong?
Napino
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Installer Will not Open!!

Post by Adwomin on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 05:30

@Napino wrote:I have the same problem with the fast lane, I expanded it and mount it, every thing seems to be right but the installer wouldn't open, it dosen't have any error massage it just won't open! I have the other expansion packs on DVD I mounted them and they're working, downloaded 70s,80s,90s stuff from here and it works fine too, dose any one know what is wrong?
Hello,

Instead of posting "I have the same problem" all over the Mac section, please open your own topic, so we can actually try to help you.
Thank you!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum