Guys pls help me ._.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guys pls help me ._.

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 01:38

So hey guys i installed sims 3 with all expansions (but "Katy Perry..." and "70s..." not) perfectly but this is what happening when i start the game:
h44i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-05dff.jpg
Then the menu:
q56i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-0e6cb.jpg
p26i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-019d7.jpg
So when i start the game (Yes i tried to click anywhere to start the game ^^) this is the loading screen:
k24i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-0e465.jpg
but when it loads allready the half the game just crash and says: "Sims3 funktioniert nicht mehr" That means Sims 3 isn't working
So guys why I've got those graphic bugs and the game just crash?
Pls help me the fastest you can i really want to play it ...
My System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Rhadeon HD 5700 Series
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM (I know its not much but before 1 year the game was working perfectly and i remember that i had this problem back then but can't remember how i solved it ._.)
By the way sry for my bad bad bad english, I'M from Austria Smile
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Command & Conquer Generals + Red Alert, Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth II,
Male Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys pls help me ._.

Post by invalidusername on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:42

The most common fix for the empty spaces where there should be words is to install the game in English. I know it's a really terrible excuse for a fix, but it works most times.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:21

invalidusername wrote:The most common fix for the empty spaces where there should be words is to install the game in English. I know it's a really terrible excuse for a fix, but it works most times.

thank you for the answer and do i need to reeinstall the hole game only so i can play it on english?
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Command & Conquer Generals + Red Alert, Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth II,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:26

Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC? If yes, remove them. And test to see if there is any differences. It sounds to me that you haven't updated outdated mods.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:31

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC? If yes, remove them. And test to see if there is any differences. It sounds to me that you haven't updated outdated mods.

CC? And yes I had velocitygrass_nomosaic v1.55 so it's actually and NRaas_Overwatch v1.55 it's to actuall but i deleted the hole Document Folder of Sims 3 so there are no mods anymore... ._. that i tried yesterday but it didn't worked.
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:33

Hello,

Then you should reinstall the base game + expansions in English (via Revo Uninstaller to clear all registry entries), like invalidusername suggests.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:37

Hey,
So I need to re-install all of the Expansions....again xD well f*** ok if nobody know's an other way then ok I will Re-install all .___. isn't there an other way just to change the language?
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:47

Hello,

If you really want to change the language of The Sims 3 (not sure if it will work since crashes and missing spaces +pictures usually cannot be solved by this), open up the "Start" menu, type "regedit" in the box and hit enter. Navigate yourself to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > (Go to Wow6432Node if you cannot find a registry folder called Sims in SOFTWARE folder) > Sims. Change the locale and country to en-US and EN respectively in each registry entry inside the folder of Sims.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:53

Still the same error ._. ... and I don't really want to play the game in English cause i think you noticed...my english isn't really well ^^
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:59

nogi65 wrote:Still the same error ._. ... and I don't really want to play the game in English cause i think you noticed...my english isn't really well ^^

Hello,
Have you run the registry editor as the administrator? Does the language change in-game?

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:14

cat2006house wrote:
nogi65 wrote:Still the same error ._. ... and I don't really want to play the game in English cause i think you noticed...my english isn't really well ^^

Hello,
Have you run the registry editor as the administrator? Does the language change in-game?

Yes and yes but there was still the problem with the Menu that I cant see anything or that the game crash when it's loading a new game... Help Help
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:15

Hello,

Then reinstall using Revo Uninstaller. There are no many options left Wat. , I am afraid.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:17

Ok so i decided to delet EVERYTHING from the sims 3 and to download and install...again...everything i will download again every DLC only katy perry and 70s again not cause i dont really need them ^^ but first of all i will install the base game and look if there will be any problem...

//EDIT

So where can i get that Revo-Uninstaller?...
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:24

Hello,

Revo Uninstaller can be found here: http://www.revouninstaller.com/.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 14:44

Hey ok thx for your help i will tell later or tomorow if it's working.
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 17:09

nogi65 wrote:So hey guys i installed sims 3 with all expansions (but "Katy Perry..." and "70s..." not) perfectly but this is what happening when i start the game:
h44i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-05dff.jpg
Then the menu:
q56i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-0e6cb.jpg
p26i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-019d7.jpg
So when i start the game (Yes i tried to click anywhere to start the game ^^) this is the loading screen:
k24i.img-up.net/TS3W2013-0e465.jpg
but when it loads allready the half the game just crash and says: "Sims3 funktioniert nicht mehr" That means Sims 3 isn't working
So guys why I've got those graphic bugs and the game just crash?
Pls help me the fastest you can i really want to play it ...
My System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Rhadeon HD 5700 Series
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM (I know its not much but before 1 year the game was working perfectly and i remember that i had this problem back then but can't remember how i solved it ._.)
By the way sry for my bad bad bad english, I'M from Austria Smile

Hello,

I would have suggested that you might use German, if you don't feel comfortable enough with English, but you seem to be doing fine Wink

Back to your problem: an alternative to a clean un-install is this guide here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

What might not be good is that the guide is in English, and I don't know if you can understand it well enough, so you might indeed use a good un-install program. "Games4TheWorld" also has a good un-installer: it's called "Your Un-Installer Pro!", available from here: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html  If you open that program, go to "Advanced Un-Install".

After un-installing, re-start the computer. And then you can re-install the game. Before you do that, please go to "Dokumente/Electronic Arts" and look if there is a folder with the name "Die Sims 3". If there is that folder, please delete it before you begin re-installing.

By the way, the thing with the re-install in English would be my last option (= if nothing else works) ; and if you say your English is not good, then it might not be a choice at all...

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Then you should reinstall the base game + expansions in English (via Revo Uninstaller to clear all registry entries), like invalidusername suggests.

If you install the base game, you will actually get an option to choose a language. If you afterwards install the other expansions, you will not get that choice anymore; the expansions will be in the same language as the one that you chose for the base game (unless you, of course, mess around with the registry, which I don't recommend, if you're not proficient enough). Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 22:16

Hm ok thank you guys so i will uninstall now everything if it will work i will tell you tomorow or maybe...at 1o clock when everything is finished uninstalled and installed thaha

PS: Oh hab nicht germerkt das du auch aus Österreich kommst und noch dazu aus Wien genau wie ich Smile.

//EDIT

Hey Guys it's me again, so i brough my PC to DiTech so they can repair it cause i couldn't start the pc so 3 days ago I installed Sims 3 with all Expansions and it worked perfectly...today i played about 3 hours without problems, then i wanted to check in a hotel but then the game stucked and the problem is...i didn't save the game <.<    i've done so much work and want to know if i somehow can save it, the game is still on and i can hear the birds and can see the effects and move my mouse but nothing is reacting ._. pls help guys i just let the game on and hope that someone can help me
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 21:13

nogi65 wrote:Hm ok thank you guys so i will uninstall now everything if it will work i will tell you tomorow or maybe...at 1o clock when everything is finished uninstalled and installed thaha

PS: Oh hab nicht germerkt das du auch aus Österreich kommst und noch dazu aus Wien genau wie ich Smile.

//EDIT

Hey Guys it's me again, so i brough my PC to DiTech so they can repair it cause i couldn't start the pc so 3 days ago I installed Sims 3 with all Expansions and it worked perfectly...today i played about 3 hours without problems, then i wanted to check in a hotel but then the game stucked and the problem is...i didn't save the game <.<    i've done so much work and want to know if i somehow can save it, the game is still on and i can hear the birds and can see the effects and move my mouse but nothing is reacting ._. pls help guys i just let the game on and hope that someone can help me
Please, do not double-post. Wink  Do you see how I edited your post ? You can do that too: use the "edit" button, and you can modify your post then.

But back to your problem: the issue with resorts is well-known. Some people have suggested to quit the carreer of your sim - and then you can check in again. However, even if this works in all cases (which I don't know), this is "too much", in my opinion. Wink  Meaning: I suggest you don't check into the resort.

I know this sounds bad, but there is a limit for me when it comes to problem-solving: is it really worth going that far, just to make the "resort check-in" working again ? In my opinion, it's not worth it.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 21:33

Oh ok I didn't knew that and I don't care about the ressort i just dont want that my 3 hours i spended just gone I ment I want to know if i somehow can save the game cause i can't even open the menu to save it normally cause the game just stuck, i can only hear the sound of the birds and see effects like the water and move the mouse...(sry but i don't know how to say this in english): Von mir aus werd ich niewieder ein Ressort betreten nur will ich nicht das meine ganze arbeit jetzt naja, umsonst war, ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen und weißt wie ich das spiel irgendwie noch speichern kann.
Mfg nogi65

PS: Und vielen dank für deine tolle Hilfe.
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 21:42

nogi65 wrote:Oh ok I didn't knew that and I don't care about the ressort i just dont want that my 3 hours i spended just gone I ment I want to know if i somehow can save the game cause i can't even open the menu to save it normally cause the game just stuck, i can only hear the sound of the birds and see effects like the water and move the mouse...(sry but i don't know how to say this in english): Von mir aus werd ich niewieder ein Ressort betreten nur will ich nicht das meine ganze arbeit jetzt naja, umsonst war, ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen und weißt wie ich das spiel irgendwie noch speichern kann.
Mfg nogi65
Hello,

I think I will stick to English Wink  but I will try to make myself as clear as possible. The problem is that I would have to translate everything into English (most people here speak English, and German-speaking users are very rare here). And I'm too lazy for translating now. Laughing 

So, I don't think there is anything you can do in this case, I'm afraid. For the future, you should always save in short intervals (in German it's called "speichere in kurzen Abständen"). I'm sorry I can't give you another solution for that. Wat. 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nogi65 on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 21:52

Hm ok :(Is really s*** but ok thank you for the help i will just close the game then and play tomorow again ... But thx anyway.
nogi65
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:00

nogi65 wrote:Hm ok :(Is really s*** but ok thank you for the help i will just close the game then and play tomorow again ... But thx anyway.
Hello,

Is there anything we can help you with?

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: