Mac Sims EP problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Sims EP problem

Post by do31var1 on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:46

Hello to all, 
 I have been working on this problem for days now, I bought the base game a while back and successfully downloaded supernatural, pets and seasons before my computer crashed in december. I only re-downloaded supernatural (wasn't a big fan of the others, they took up too much space on my computer) but I decided to try Night Life and have encountered every problem I could think of. Dozens of different errors and problems out the wazoo. Currently, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it- I made sure I followed all instructions to the T and use the ultimate fix as well as the manual patch. I am currently back where I started, facing a 'please insert disk' kind of problem and was wondering if anyone could help. I will try anything at this point, as I have invested too much time to give up now. 

thank you all in advance,
(also, if you need help with mac problems that are smaller/different than mine-- I should be able to assist)
do3

do31var1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac Sims EP problem

Post by J.T. on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 02:00

Hello,

If you bought the base game via Origin, The base game folder should be in Contents/Resources/trangaming/c_Drive/Program Files/Origin Games/. But I am sure you have figured this out, as we have talked about it before.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 13:26

Hello,

In the past, if someone has a "please insert disk" error, it meant he didn't apply the Fix correctly. But now, we all are now it isn't the problem. But still, are you sure you applied the cracks to all games you installed?

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 14:12

Phoebe wrote:Hello,

In the past, if someone has a "please insert disk" error, it meant he didn't apply the Fix correctly. But now, we all are now it isn't the problem. But still, are you sure you applied the cracks to all games you installed?

Hello,

He is the guy I have mentioned in my pm to you.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: