Sims 3 Generations Ultimate Fix Issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Generations Ultimate Fix Issue.

Post by mainguym1 on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 19:36

Hello Everyone! I am a new user in Games4theworld, and I'd like to say that you guys are geniuses! And thank you for that,
From,
The Technological Bummer. (lol)

Before I start, yes I read: must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read.
Now, I've had the Sims 3 for almost a year now. But for right now, I only have WA installed ( both legal copies).
I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, and all of a sudden, everytime I try to play, It immediately says "Sims 3 Launcher has stopped working". So I went to your website and downloaded The ultimate Sims 3 fix, applied it just as the guide says, along with your Sims 3 Generations.
Sad After applying the cracks, I tried to open the launcher, and I had the same problem. I managed to open it through the extension, but when I got to the menu it said that there is no disk.
I believe that I repel technology and it does not seem to be a direct issue with the fix, but I thought it would fix my problem.
I have used many mod-the-sims mods and custom content, and I have used a crack for outdoor living once or twice.... Is it possible that I just completely ruined my game?

I run An intel Celeron, Windows 7, 216 BG

mainguym1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Generations Ultimate Fix Issue.

Post by Favorlock on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 23:19

Ok, so you installed generations. Did you put the crack in the base game directory? If you put the generations crack into the generations directory then it will not work.
Favorlock
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Minecraft
Male Posts : 354

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mainguym1 on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 17:22

Ooops, I seems to have made a blunder. After I installed Generations and followed the steps to crack it, it then said to go to the launcher and update, the apply the '# crack'. Because my launcher wasn't working, I figured it wouldn't be smart to stray from the installation guide to apply the crack
Well I did that finally and managed to get the game to work through the extension, but the launcher is still screwy... Even before that it wouldn't allow me to download anything using the launcher.

mainguym1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 21:29

Hi again! You can't download stuff from EA without a registered game to your Origin Account (and being logged in with it inside of the launcher).

Is that what you are trying to do?

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum