help with island paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with island paradise

Post by joedenney8322 on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:37

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help I need help island paradise is not workin I even moved the files in the crack folder over to the bin and it still says I need the disc I cant remember how I did it the last time plz help me:help: Help Help Help Help Help

joedenney8322
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help with island paradise

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:42

@joedenney8322 wrote:Help Help Help Help Help Help Help I need help island paradise is not workin I even moved the files in the crack folder over to the bin and it still says I need the disc I cant remember how I did it the last time plz help me:help: Help Help Help Help Help

Hello,

Please try updating your game with the manual patch: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

And then download the Ultimate fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

In that case, you only need the two files from the #crack folder of the fix. Copy the two files to the base game location and replace the existing files: C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Then, make a shortcut to the desktop from the TS3W.exe file. Now try starting the game.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joedenney8322 on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:47

there was only one file in the crack folder in the fix

//EDIT

I downloaded the fix and the update still not working

joedenney8322
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:59

@joedenney8322 wrote:there was only one file in the crack folder in the fix

//EDIT

I downloaded the fix and the update still not working

So you downloaded and installed the "manual patch" already ? The file is about 1.3 GB big, which will take a little while to download, even with a fast internet connection. Then try double-clicking on that patch, and tell me what happens then. Wink

And the thing about "only one file" in the Ultimate fix folder: I would try to re-extract the #crack folder. Open the Ultimate fix download with WinRAR, and try to extract the folder again.

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joedenney8322 on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:02

the exe file keeps getting deleted

//EDIT

and the patch I had it going before you said anything about it

do I move the files from the base game folder

Last edited by joedenney8322 on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:16; edited 1 time in total

joedenney8322
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:12

@joedenney8322 wrote:the exe file keeps getting deleted

//EDIT

and the patch I had it going before you said anything about it

OK, then. Try to deactivate your anti-virus software; and then add the filepath of your base game location (I mentioned above) to the "exceptions" of your anti-virus software.

And please, don't double-post; if you feel you have to add anything to your post, then use the "edit" button. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joedenney8322 on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:41

the exe file from the crack keeps getting deleted

joedenney8322
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:54

@joedenney8322 wrote:the exe file from the crack keeps getting deleted

Like I mentioned already, the only reason that comes to my mind why your .exe file "keeps getting deleted" is that it may have to do with your anti-virus software. Please, try to deactivate any anti-virus/malware program. And add the base game location to the "exceptions" of your anti-virus software (I can't tell you how exactly to do that because I don't know what software you have).

Other than that, I need to think about this problem. I will give you an update, but for now, I'm sorry I couldn't help you more with that.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum