Mermaid birth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mermaid birth.

Post by miruna98 on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 16:11

Heii . This is my mermaid sim's birth . Actualy , at first I thought my sim is getting fat so I took her to the gym all day to take off weight. I swear I never saw that happening , I mean .. WooHoo .. So I was shocked Smile) . A sim can woohoo on their own initiative? Wat.  Anyway , when my sim found out that she's pregnant , I found that out too . I was thinking .. if I'm the owner of this caracter .. I would be a grandma ? affraid lol!  . So .. this is my caracter from the moment I was thinking I should share with you my "story" . 

*She's cute,I know :">*

I was nervous because I expect her to give birth, and she was doing all sorts of activities. I was like : Girl! You want me going crazy for real? Birth today !! You want to see me mad? Facepalm 

After yearssssss ( Just kidding - after a while ) she started having birth . I was something like .. OMG ! YES ! YES ! It's happening ! So .. she started and , after 10 minutes of giving birth ( real minutes ) she decided to go to hospital . drunken Why couldn't she go straight to hospital and not make me wait for nothing ?? + she was SWIMING all the way to hospital . Suspect 

This man was the most scared of all members of that resort. HaHa

And .. After a while .. Tadaaaa . Girl's name is June ( I like tha name Cool  ) and she was born with clumsy trait . Not surprising scratch   .

Aaaand . That's my niece . No ? Very Happy  .
Hope you enjoyed and .. Have a nice day .  I love you

Ah , I almost forgot . Sorry for my bad language . drunken

//EDIT

Just haved her first birthday party and .. She's a mermaid !! I'm so excited . <3

Moderator edit: If you want to add something to your post, you can use the "edit" button. Wink  It will allow you to make changes to your post, like editing the text or adding something.

- Carlos

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4 / Minecraft.
Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum