So Applied Patch and Now!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So Applied Patch and Now!!!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Ameera42 on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 18:48

Hi Carlos

I wouldn't offer to reinstall only the Base game it breaks the connection between the rest of the ep's and I ended up doing a full uninstall using revo and reinstalled to find my game working perfect until I added my Saves folder and mods and downloads then the glitch came back so now i need to eliminate it from those three folders. Trial and error from here on in I think thank you for all your help.

Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 04:52

Ameera42 wrote:Hi Carlos

I wouldn't offer to reinstall only the Base game it breaks the connection between the rest of the ep's and I ended up doing a full uninstall using revo and reinstalled to find my game working perfect until I added my Saves folder and mods and downloads then the glitch came back so now i need to eliminate it from those three folders. Trial and error from here on in I think thank you for all your help.
Hello,

Make sure the mods are compatible with The Sims 3 before placing them in Documents\Electronic Arts.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 05:45

Well, what should I say ? I'm afraid everything has been suggested already. And no, re-installing only the base game helped in some cases; no "connection" will be broken.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 17:13

Hi Carlos
sorry I didnt mean that in a cheeky fashion, just when i uninstalled the base game then reinstalled it it wasonly the base game i could access, I deleted my saves folder thats where my problem appeared to be. I played my new clean game with my cc and mods all installed and working all the mods I'm using are for patch 1.55 mainly NRASS mods, i played for around 3 hours saving the game frequently as I was going then on one occasion the save was taking forever and I had to restart the game there it was the same problem the game hadnt saved and I was getting the same problem as before sim lost all her friends and Im back at the start looking for the solution to my problem :(again
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2 and 3 sims 4
Female Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 03:20

sorry I didnt mean that in a cheeky fashion, just when i uninstalled the base game then reinstalled it it wasonly the base game i could access, I deleted my saves folder thats where my problem appeared to be. I played my new clean game with my cc and mods all installed and working all the mods I'm using are for patch 1.55 mainly NRASS mods, i played for around 3 hours saving the game frequently as I was going then on one occasion the save was taking forever and I had to restart the game there it was the same problem the game hadnt saved and I was getting the same problem as before sim lost all her friends and Im back at the start looking for the solution to my problem :(again
Hello,

I am sure we can figure something out. Don't worry Very Happy ! Did you try to initiate a clean reinstallation (by clearing registry entries as well, according to this guide) of all the base game and the expansions?

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 21:40

Hi

in a word No I used advanced revo uninstaller and CC cleaner, The only mods I'm using are NRASs  all but one but I know that its been updated by MOD The Sims to work in the new update 1.55

I have removed all mods at the moment after playing happily for hours last night I went to start my game tonight and there it was again the glitch  I'm at a loss

//EDIT

Cat
I have just finished following the list of uninstalling the sims3 and I will do a complete reinstall once I'm completley finished and restart my PC. I will let you know how I get on .....

Well that was a waste of two days uninstalling following the list and re installing ll 19 games I may have had a glitch before but at least my game was usable now I'm getting a message telling me that I have either got a game modification or fie that needs updating or removed I don't have any mods in my game yet so HELP please and yes I did re install the manual patch then the ultimate fix as its said on the how to install the sims 3 part of the forum      
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 01:02

Ameera42 wrote:Hi

in a word No I used advanced revo uninstaller and CC cleaner, The only mods I'm using are NRASs  all but one but I know that its been updated by MOD The Sims to work in the new update 1.55

I have removed all mods at the moment after playing happily for hours last night I went to start my game tonight and there it was again the glitch  I'm at a loss

//EDIT

Cat
I have just finished following the list of uninstalling the sims3 and I will do a complete reinstall once I'm completley finished and restart my PC. I will let you know how I get on .....

Well that was a waste of two days uninstalling following the list and re installing ll 19 games I may have had a glitch before but at least my game was usable now I'm getting a message telling me that I have either got a game modification or fie that needs updating or removed I don't have any mods in my game yet so HELP please and yes I did re install the manual patch then the ultimate fix as its said on the how to install the sims 3 part of the forum      
Hello,

Please reapply steps 2-4 of this gude again. Make sure you have read and followed the instructions carefully.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 19:19

Hi 

I cant because my game is patched to the latest patch 1.57 I don't know how to remove it to allow me to patch down
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 08:30

I cant because my game is patched to the latest patch 1.57 I don't know how to remove it to allow me to patch down
Hello,

You can click "Cancel" when you are asked to update your game. Now my advice is to wait for a newer version of the Ultimate Fix because you accidentally updated your game.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Fri 06 Sep 2013, 18:38

Hi

I remember once I managed to remove the update but I cant remember how I did it does anyonr know how to remove an update, my game is usuable but keeps coming up with the message stating I have an unofficial mod or modification that needs removed or updated or my game may be unstable, quit or coninue, To be honest my game plays great my son is using legal disc versions of the game that I purchased though not as many as I am and he got the same message after updating so really dont understand why he would get that too. I'm happy yo wait till the ultimate fix is updated.

thanks guys you guys are the best.
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 00:45

I remember once I managed to remove the update but I cant remember how I did it does anyonr know how to remove an update, my game is usuable but keeps coming up with the message stating I have an unofficial mod or modification that needs removed or updated or my game may be unstable, quit or coninue, To be honest my game plays great my son is using legal disc versions of the game that I purchased though not as many as I am and he got the same message after updating so really dont understand why he would get that too. I'm happy yo wait till the ultimate fix is updated.

thanks guys you guys are the best.
Hello,

The Ultimate Fix is updated! Go and download one!

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:55

Hi
Thanks I did apply the new fix and I still have the same problem my game is patched to 1.57 there is an other update which I've refused to apply and as soon as I got the email about the ultimate fix I read the instructions and followed it to the letter Sad
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:58

Thanks I did apply the new fix and I still have the same problem my game is patched to 1.57 there is an other update which I've refused to apply and as soon as I got the email about the ultimate fix I read the instructions and followed it to the letter Sad
Hello,

Now download the latest 1.57 manual patch and apply it. Afterwards, apply the latest 1.57 Ultimate Fix.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 18:00

Hi Cat 

I cant find the manual patch for 1.57 version it still says 1.55 version 
Oh I found it have applied it and the ultimate fix so here goes I'm gonna try my game now, 

Well I tried it and its still there I applied the manual patch then used the crack from the ultimate fix.

My Game is now working perfectly Hammertime  than you all for your kind patience and support

Ameera
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cezra31 on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 09:26

Hello,

Glad it works now.

Happy Simming!

Topic Closed.

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cezra31
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Left 4 Dead, NBA 2k, Warcraft III, Need For Speed, League of Legends
Male Posts : 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum