Do I have to do a clean install for installing Late Night if I had used the ultimate fix? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I have to do a clean install for installing Late Night if I had used the ultimate fix? [SOLVED]

Post by spookycoconut on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 19:54

I do want to know, because I had already installed a number of your expansion packs using the crack found in the Ultimate fix, I wanted to know if I can just install Late Night without having to do a clean install

spookycoconut
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I have to do a clean install for installing Late Night if I had used the ultimate fix? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 23:25

@spookycoconut wrote:I do want to know, because I had already installed a number of your expansion packs using the crack found in the Ultimate fix, I wanted to know if I can just install Late Night without having to do a clean install
Hello,

Yes, you can install "Late night" without having to re-install everything. After downloading the game, just extract the contents of the .RAR into an empty folder (like with any other expansion). Then click on "autorun.exe" to start the installation.

After that, please re-do the steps 2 to 4 from this guide here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And you should be fine Wink  Good luck !  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I have to do a clean install for installing Late Night if I had used the ultimate fix? [SOLVED]

Post by spookycoconut on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 23:48

Thank you for responding, I already have my game up to date to v1.55. So do steps 2-4 apply to me?

spookycoconut
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 23:52

@spookycoconut wrote:Thank you for responding, I already have my game up to date to v1.55. So do steps 2-4 apply to me?
Yes, after installing new expansions, it's a good idea to patch again (even if it says that "your game is updated already"). Wink 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spookycoconut on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 00:03

It worked anyways, thank you for your help

Moderator edit: I interpret your problem as solved. Wink  OK, have fun ! Topic closed.

- Carlos G.

spookycoconut
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum