Sims 3 Pets disc error (Even after using the updated patch!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets disc error (Even after using the updated patch!)

Post by kariskaribu on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:57

After installing the pets expansion pack and following all the instructions correctly (I did double check) I then installed the updated patch fix due to the disc required error message. It still doesn't work! Crying or Very sad Does anyone have any idea what I can do? 

Thanks! :newfag:

kariskaribu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets disc error (Even after using the updated patch!)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:02

@kariskaribu wrote:After installing the pets expansion pack and following all the instructions correctly (I did double check) I then installed the updated patch fix due to the disc required error message. It still doesn't work! Crying or Very sad Does anyone have any idea what I can do? 

Thanks! :newfag:
Hello,

Just to emphasize it again Wink,the so-called "manual patch" updates your game (it corrects bugs, adds new features, etc.), while the "Ultimate fix" allows you to play the game without having a disc.

Back to your problem: so you mean you applied the manual patch, and then you took the two files from the #crack-folder of the "Ultimate fix", and copied them to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ? And you also chose "replace existing files" ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kariskaribu on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:30

yep! I have no idea what else to do now, because the ultimate fix worked for everyone else and the disc error code still pops up:oops:

kariskaribu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 16 Aug 2013, 20:09

@kariskaribu wrote:yep! I have no idea what else to do now, because the ultimate fix worked for everyone else and the disc error code still pops up Embarassed
You might want to post a screenshot of where you are trying to put the two files from the #crack folder of the "Ultimate fix", available from here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Use the "Host an image" button; there choose the location of your screenshot on the computer and select as the resolution "1024x". After you get the URL, use the button "Insert image", and paste the URL there.

Moreover, you might want to give this here a try:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t12660-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-automatic-tool
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum