Sims 3 DL's Region's List?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 DL's Region's List?

Post by haukkeiv on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:26

Just a question not a problem, I have Sims 3 and all ep/sp's  unfortunately I have Sims 3 base region 2 (Europe) and WA region 2 (Europe) all my other EP/SP's are all region 1 (usa) I have looked around but cannot find the above mentioned as region 1 (usa)? so I'm wondering if your downloads of Sim 3 Base and WA are region 1 (usa)? or at least can you give a link that tells me what each of your  sims base , ep/sp's  regions are?
thank you for your time and consideration
Ps sorry, if this is the wrong section to post this,  could not find the proper link to post this thread.

Last edited by haukkeiv on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:04; edited 1 time in total

haukkeiv
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 DL's Region's List?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:33

@haukkeiv wrote:Just a question not a problem, I have Sims 3 and all ep/sp's  unfortunately I have Sims 3 base region 2 (world) and WA region 2 (world) all my other EP/SP's are all region 1 (usa) I have looked around but cannot find the above mentioned as region 1 (usa)? so I'm wondering if your downloads of Sim 3 Base and WA are region 1 (usa)? or at least can you give a link that tells me what each of your  sims base , ep/sp's  regions are?
thank you for your time and consideration
Ps sorry, if this is the wrong section to post this,  could not find the proper link to post this thread.
Hello,

Do you encounter any problems when installing the games ? From what I know, the only thing that matters is that the base game + WA have the same region codes; if the other expansions have different ones, then it's fine. Seeing that your base game and WA have the same codes, everything should be fine. Wink

By the way, there are no differences between these "region versions" - not that I know.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 DL's Region's List?

Post by haukkeiv on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:56

thank you for your fast reply,
Carlos G. wrote:Do you encounter any problems when installing the games ?
no issues at all TG

I was just wondering if people might have had issues with their games because of different regions. Which I have not come across yet not even after patch 1.55, so I wanted to be safe, just in case,  to have all my games the same region if that mattered Smile

haukkeiv
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: