late night problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

late night problem

Post by Slyver on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 06:26

I have installed the sims 3, generations, and ambition and also night life. But when the game loads it show The Sims 3 Generations Cover, yet when in game i have the Ambitions Features.... then it shows nothing about the night life expansion i have installed, i drag and droped /replaced the night life game/bin with the night life crack included. then replaced the sims 3 game/bin with the night life crack included also the ambitions game/bin with the night life crack included. still nothing on the night life expansion. i have also tried to replace it with the fix file....nothing.

What should i do next?

Also does it matter what game launcher you are using?
(there are so many launchers..some work some dont)

Slyver
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: late night problem

Post by krishnanunnimr on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 06:45

Slyver wrote:I have installed the sims 3, generations, and ambition and also night life. But when the game loads it show The Sims 3 Generations Cover, yet when in game i have the Ambitions Features.... then it shows nothing about the night life expansion i have installed, i drag and droped /replaced the night life game/bin with the night life crack included. then replaced the sims 3 game/bin with the night life crack included also the ambitions game/bin with the night life crack included. still nothing on the night life expansion. i have also tried to replace it with the fix file....nothing.

What should i do next?

Also does it matter what game launcher you are using?
(there are so many launchers..some work some dont)

I think you have added late night crack to all other expansions. Currently I have added only The Sims 3 Generation crack on The Sims 3 Generations/game/bin and works perfectly! But the only problem for me is save error 12 while saving, as my system doesn't meet recommend System requirements of The Sims 3.

I would like to recommend you to download The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix (Should fix most of your problems) and install it by using installation guide included in it.
krishnanunnimr
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Call of Duty Series, Crysis Series, The Sims 3 Series, Operation Flashpoint : Red River, L.A Noire
Male Posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyver on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:29

i already tried this ultimate fix!! and it doesnt fix anything... i just need to know which launcher to use and why the late night expansion is not working.

i have drag and dropped the crack for each expansion by following each instalation guide provided with each .rar

but with they late night expansion guide it tells you to crack all of them again with the #crack included in the late night.rar

then when this didnt work i tried the ultimate fix.rar #cracks and drag and droped those files into the latenight /game / bin.... still no late night expansion...

is there any admins that can help with this problem???

and please dont say to use the ultimate fix becuase i have already tried this as indicated above^^

Slyver
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 17:48

Slyver wrote:i already tried this ultimate fix!! and it doesnt fix anything... i just need to know which launcher to use and why the late night expansion is not working.

i have drag and dropped the crack for each expansion by following each instalation guide provided with each .rar

but with they late night expansion guide it tells you to crack all of them again with the #crack included in the late night.rar

then when this didnt work i tried the ultimate fix.rar #cracks and drag and droped those files into the latenight /game / bin.... still no late night expansion...

is there any admins that can help with this problem???

and please dont say to use the ultimate fix becuase i have already tried this as indicated above^^
Hello,

No, it doesn't matter which launcher you use, it'll always open the same game/launcher.
You state that you applied the Fix and then used a crack for Late Night, but if you read the included "# Installation Guide.txt" that comes with the Fix, you'll see that there is no crack for LN and you don't need to apply one. The only crack needed is the crack for Generations.
Does Generations show up on your launcher? If yes, then the features are automatically integrated to the game.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum