My elders can't equip the generations walking cane. Only has the "GIFT IT" option. Pls. Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My elders can't equip the generations walking cane. Only has the "GIFT IT" option. Pls. Help!

Post by imasimmer071994 on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:06

The tilte says it all. I never had this problem before , but now I am playing Island Paradise, mySim reached elder age, but he can't equip a walking cane, he can only gift it.  I don't have any mods installed. I even tried reinstalling all my expansions, but no such luck. But I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, I've seen some in the sims 3 bug thread. But has no solution at all. I'm assuming its the new update. I'll thank you forever if you have solution for this 'coz I really want a solution. The walking cane becomes useless in my game, and it bugs me.

imasimmer071994
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My elders can't equip the generations walking cane. Only has the "GIFT IT" option. Pls. Help!

Post by invalidusername on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 18:58

Did you try buying a new cane? Sometimes objects get broken if they were in place before a change.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum