Adding Community Lots Gets Me Stuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding Community Lots Gets Me Stuck

Post by CharismaDee on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 05:56

So when I first got them all downloaded and I started the game I went to put new lots into my world. I put it down and pressed accept but instead of going back to edit world it stayed there and the buttons disappeared. Since there was no way out i had to do control alt delete to get out so what is making it do that? 

CharismaDee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adding Community Lots Gets Me Stuck

Post by J.T. on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 05:58

@CharismaDee wrote:
So when I first got them all downloaded and I started the game I went to put new lots into my world. I put it down and pressed accept but instead of going back to edit world it stayed there and the buttons disappeared. Since there was no way out i had to do control alt delete to get out so what is making it do that? 
Hello,

This sometimes happens in CAS too. You will have to wait for some time to let it load. Otherwise, try to restart the game to see and place the lot(s) again to see if there is any difference.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharismaDee on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:10

I tried to do that but I am literately stuck on the lot like i can move around and see the outside using the cursor and there is no change but I can put down house lots.

CharismaDee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:19

@CharismaDee wrote:I tried to do that but I am literately stuck on the lot like i can move around and see the outside using the cursor and there is no change but I can put down house lots.
Hello,

Which town are you editting? And what lot(s) are you placing? Are they custom content?

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:42

@CharismaDee wrote:I tried to do that but I am literately stuck on the lot like i can move around and see the outside using the cursor and there is no change but I can put down house lots.

As far as I'm concerned, I have that problem too (I downloaded a community lot, but whenever I try to place it, I only get "endless loading").This could be a bug that came with the latest patch (version 1.55). 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharismaDee on Thu 22 Aug 2013, 16:42

I'm using Sunset Valley and its a item from the Sims 3 store but I've also discovered when in edit mode i cant even click on a community i can only move it which in fact leads me to what me to what i had before. And its not all lots but ones that are after the base game such as, Ambition lots, Showtime lots and Pet lots

CharismaDee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum