problem with new store download and registration code. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem with new store download and registration code. [SOLVED]

Post by TyTy29 on Wed 29 Jun 2011, 00:35

Hello im new here so i dont no what to do ivebeen trying to download the store items for awhile but i cant seem to get them on my game i do exactly what it tells me to do but when i go to the game launcher to download let says riverview and when i go to downlaod it it tells me i need to put in a registration code ..i tryed with this many times even with the old store download but it still tells me to put in a registration code ! what am i doing wrong someone please help me !

TyTy29
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problem with new store download and registration code. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 29 Jun 2011, 13:31

Hello,

Does the launcher ask you for a Registration Code? (The stuff packs don't need a registration code)
I recommend you do the following with the .rar file you downloaded for The Sims 3 base game (So not the stuff pack's .rar file):

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the 'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; by default this will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Favorlock on Wed 29 Jun 2011, 22:59

He's not referring to the stuff packs admin, he's talking about downloading directly from the sims 3 store. Unfortunately you can't just download from the store without having a valid sims 3 game I believe.

Just a hunch though. I have an account that isn't connected with a serial key and it allows me to download stuff, so I honestly don't know what the cause is.
Favorlock
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Minecraft
Male Posts : 354

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TyTy29 on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 08:39

Thank you ....but now i have a problem with something else i unistalled everything besides the base game then installed generations now im trying to install hels and ambitions but evrytime i go onto the launcher to update it says something ts3with a whole bunch of numbers.updates.exe or something like that so i press update now and nothing happens what am i doing wrong...also for the ultimate fix thing i dont understand if i dont apply the cracks when im installing them or when im applying the fix..and if i only apply the crack for generations when i install it or only when i apply the fix...sorry for writing so much but this shit is so confusing ..PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

TyTy29
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 09:33

Hello,

Do you have EA downloadmanager? Its needed to update your game. Also make sure its unblocked in your firewall. If that's not it, check that you have selected the update you need before clicking "update now". If that doesn't work, you can do it manually by doing an online search for this update.
As for the fix, just follow the installation guide. Don't apply any cracks while installing your game. You can read all about it here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read
I hope this helps, please let us know if you got your game to work. Don't hesitate to post a message if you run into any other problems.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TyTy29 on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 05:09

yes i do have download manager..illmake sure i unblock it from firewall..and i ve selected what needs to be updated..thank you and i will diffenatly get back to you if i have anymore problems gonna try it now.

//EDIT

ok so i tryed to install hels, ambitions,late night and outdoor ls but when ii go to play the game it tell me there isno disk....what did i do wrong i didnt apply any cracks when installing all the expansions...or am i suppose to....or do i only apply them when i put the fix....im so dumb lol help me !!

TyTy29
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 09:01

No you only apply the cracks when you're using the fix, so that should be alright, as long as you copied the final crack to the correct folder (C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin).
Something quick you can try is starting the game without using the launcher, for more info go here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1212-how-to-start-the-sims-3-without-the-launcher-fix

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TyTy29 on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 00:29

thank you ..now i tryed to download install outdoor living stuff but when i go to do this...5. Open the "# Patch" folder in this .rar file and double-click on the "TS3_1.19.44.010001_Update.exe"
in there. The wizard will now patch your The Sims 3 base game to v1.19.44.010001. it tells me this..the setup has detected that the version 1.22.009.of the sims is already installed.this setup version is an earlier version of the sims 3 1.19.44...you will have to uninstall the previous before installing this version..what the hell does this mean i do not want to uninstall everything anddo it over this is the last expansion i am install out of all them and i do not want to have to do it over omg this is so hard im gonna need o hire someone to do this for me lol ...and like the same problem in my recent post im still gettingthat thing when i try to update this is what it says TS3EP03_6.5.1.011031_Update.exe

Last edited by TyTy29 on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 00:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more problems)

TyTy29
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 09:39

Hi,
I don't think you are supposed to use the patch before installing outdoor livingstuff. So you can skip that step.

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 13:04

Hello,

Remember to install Generations áfter the base game and béfore any expansions, so you'll automatically have the latest version of the launcher.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by TyTy29 on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 19:33

i have install generations before any other expansion...so can someone explain my recent post

//EDIT

NEVER MIND I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF...FOUND THE PROBLEM I HAD THE OLD VERSION OF THE FIX DIDNT NO THAT THE OLD ONE I DIDNT NEED...NOW MY GAME WORKS FINE THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP BUT YOU WERENT REALLY ANY HELP AT ALL BUT IF I DO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS I WILL COME BACK THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING NOW I CAN FINALLY ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME THANKS AGAIN !

TyTy29
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:00

@TyTy29 wrote:i have install generations before any other expansion...so can someone explain my recent post

//EDIT

NEVER MIND I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF...FOUND THE PROBLEM I HAD THE OLD VERSION OF THE FIX DIDNT NO THAT THE OLD ONE I DIDNT NEED...NOW MY GAME WORKS FINE THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP BUT YOU WERENT REALLY ANY HELP AT ALL BUT IF I DO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS I WILL COME BACK THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING NOW I CAN FINALLY ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME THANKS AGAIN !
Hi there,

Ok then... if you have any more problems, please let us know. For now, have fun playing!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum