not file download. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by carobuhl on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:19

Hello,

I do not speak English I have make the translation on the Internet.

I downloaded sims 3 on your site and it works well except that I would like to add objects to download but I do not find the file " download " in Electronic Art. Can you say to me where I have to place my downloads?

Thank you

carobuhl
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1525
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:26

carobuhl wrote:Hello,

I do not speak English I have make the translation on the Internet.

I downloaded sims 3 on your site and it works well except that I would like to add objects to download but I do not find the file " download " in Electronic Art. Can you say to me where I have to place my downloads?

Thank you
Hello,

You must run the launcher once to create the folder.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5877
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by carobuhl on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:40

I have already run the game and play. in my electronic art file -> the sims 3 island dream I the following folders:

caches
game
gamedata
Support
thumbnails

but I did not download ...

carobuhl
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1525
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 13:01

carobuhl wrote:I have already run the game and play. in my electronic art file -> the sims 3 island dream I the following folders:

caches
game
gamedata
Support
thumbnails

but I did not download ...
Hello,

It's not the file that you are looking for. The folder should be in C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5877
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by carobuhl on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 13:31

ahhhhhhhhhh!!
I'm stupid
thank you very much I found!
it is nice helping me

carobuhl
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1525
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not file download. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 13:33

carobuhl wrote:ahhhhhhhhhh!!
I'm stupid
thank you very much I found!
it is nice helping me
Hello,

Feel free to ask any questions you want in the future.
Happy Simming The Sims 3 plumbob ! Topic closed.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5877
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum