sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 16:48

Manar wrote:
8. Copy the files from the Ultimate Fix to your C:/programs/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin and select "Copy and Replace" when prompted.
cat2006house wrote:
Shamrock wrote:You have a problem with the main game file: TS3.exe.exe
You should delete a .exe and then try again. The name of the file should be TS3.exe
Hello,

Let me elaborate what Shamrock said. He means you should rename the file TS3.exe.exe to TS3.exe (erase one .exe). Don't delete the file!
 the file that located in C:/programs/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin calls (Ts3 ) i think there is no problem with that right??


Hello,

Which file did you exactly copy from the Ultimate Fix? From which folder?

Yes the file is TS3, but the problem is the file may be in wrong format (right-click the file and choose "Properties" to see what format it is).

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2013-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Manar on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 17:25

I copied the file (# Crack ) >>

ok , i clicked on properties , the type of the file  is
(Application (.exe))

Manar
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 17:40

Manar wrote:I copied the file (# Crack ) >>

ok , i clicked on properties , the type of the file  is
(Application (.exe))
Hello,

Can you copy and paste the content of "Base game" folder in the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (afterwards, apply the #crack again to the same location)? Have you installed any expansions?

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5876
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Manar on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 18:37

cat2006house wrote:
Manar wrote:I copied the file (# Crack ) >>

ok , i clicked on properties , the type of the file  is
(Application (.exe))
Hello,

Can you copy and paste the content of "Base game" folder in the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (afterwards, apply the #crack again to the same location)? Have you installed any expansions?
i tried it ... didn't work :\

yes i have "university life , ambitious , world adventure , supernatural , island paradise " ... but i tried to play the game before i install the expansions it didn't work either

i noticed some thing .. when i run the "Regedit" i find 2 files named with sims one of them calls (sims) and it contains files "The sims 3 and other expansions " ,,,,
and the other file calls (Sims 3 ) and it contains file "launcher"  , and every time i delete tha (sims 3 ) file it appears  back after a while ..
i'm getting desperate Sad

Manar
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims 3
Female Posts : 36
Points : 1595
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 25
Location : palestine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 01:06

Manar wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Manar wrote:I copied the file (# Crack ) >>

ok , i clicked on properties , the type of the file  is
(Application (.exe))
Hello,

Can you copy and paste the content of "Base game" folder in the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (afterwards, apply the #crack again to the same location)? Have you installed any expansions?
i tried it ... didn't work :\

yes i have "university life , ambitious , world adventure , supernatural , island paradise " ... but i tried to play the game before i install the expansions it didn't work either

i noticed some thing .. when i run the "Regedit" i find 2 files named with sims one of them calls (sims) and it contains files "The sims 3 and other expansions " ,,,,
and the other file calls (Sims 3 ) and it contains file "launcher"  , and every time i delete tha (sims 3 ) file it appears  back after a while ..
i'm getting desperate Sad
Hello,

It's very normal if the expansions have different registry keys. Can you have a Teamviewer meeting to check the problem out? It grants me temporary control over your computer so that I can see what your problem is. If you agree, please download Teamviewer here: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx and give me ID and password under "Remote Control" tab of Teamviewer via private message.

I am having my breakfast so you may have to wait for a while before I can assist you Wink .

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5876
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Manar on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 01:59

Thank you all Smile.. the problem is SOLVED  cheers

Manar
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims 3
Female Posts : 36
Points : 1595
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 25
Location : palestine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 02:03

Manar wrote:Thank you all Smile.. the problem is SOLVED  cheers
Hello,

Glad we can help!
Have fun simming The Sims Plumbob 1 !

Topic closed.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5876
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum