Missing CD key to Island Paradise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing CD key to Island Paradise?

Post by sassy999 on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 00:32

I installed The Sims 3 Island Paradise and I don't see a CD key with it .. I've looked in the folder & before when I installed a stuff pack I seen a CD key but Island Paradise doesn't have one? Was it just an installation flaw or is it in a different place or do I need to get my own?? I have almost all of the expansions actually bought on disk I am only missing 1 which is Island Paradise but I heard I could get it off here for free & it'll work with my bought copies. 
I am not really good at installing cracks because I usually always buy my games, but the nearest place I buy my games is an hour drive and I am just not in the mood, and I REALLY wanna play Island Paradise loll P.S the install instructions are the easiest ones I've seen yet, I got the Stuff Pack to work but can't find the CD key to this Expansion. It could be a failed file or whatever but I'm not sure ... Because this is probably my first time actually being successful at installing a crack lmao. Anyways, I just really wanna play so if you can tell me what to do that'll be great, thanks.

Very Happy

//EDIT

I forgot to say if it's possible to post the CD key in the comments please do so, or email me the CD keys I can use that'll be great, I don't wanna wait hours for it to re-install >< I was waiting all day to install the game.

Helper Edit: Please refrain from double-posting. Use the "Edit" button whenever possible.

-cat2006house

sassy999
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Halo, Sims 2 & 3, Minecraft, Mario, Sonic, Red Dead Redemption (Undead Nightmare♥), Doom, Duke Nukem Forever & 3D, Battlefield, Far Cry, Wolfenstein, Quake, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil ... I have a lot more. :P
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing CD key to Island Paradise?

Post by J.T. on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 04:31

@sassy999 wrote:I installed The Sims 3 Island Paradise and I don't see a CD key with it .. I've looked in the folder & before when I installed a stuff pack I seen a CD key but Island Paradise doesn't have one? Was it just an installation flaw or is it in a different place or do I need to get my own?? I have almost all of the expansions actually bought on disk I am only missing 1 which is Island Paradise but I heard I could get it off here for free & it'll work with my bought copies. 
I am not really good at installing cracks because I usually always buy my games, but the nearest place I buy my games is an hour drive and I am just not in the mood, and I REALLY wanna play Island Paradise loll P.S the install instructions are the easiest ones I've seen yet, I got the Stuff Pack to work but can't find the CD key to this Expansion. It could be a failed file or whatever but I'm not sure ... Because this is probably my first time actually being successful at installing a crack lmao. Anyways, I just really wanna play so if you can tell me what to do that'll be great, thanks.

Very Happy

//EDIT

I forgot to say if it's possible to post the CD key in the comments please do so, or email me the CD keys I can use that'll be great, I don't wanna wait hours for it to re-install >< I was waiting all day to install the game.
Hello,

The key is included in the installation guide of the torrent. But please follow this guide instead of following that guide. That guide is for serial code only.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy999 on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 04:56

Alright thanks a lot! I found it, I just have bad eyes and couldn't see it Lol!! P.S. The torrent is amazing! 

Very Happy
sassy999
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Halo, Sims 2 & 3, Minecraft, Mario, Sonic, Red Dead Redemption (Undead Nightmare♥), Doom, Duke Nukem Forever & 3D, Battlefield, Far Cry, Wolfenstein, Quake, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil ... I have a lot more. :P
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 05:00

@sassy999 wrote:Alright thanks a lot! I found it, I just have bad eyes and couldn't see it Lol!! P.S. The torrent is amazing! 

Very Happy
Hello,

Anything else we can help you with?

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: