Sims 3 Has Stopped Working (Installed Generations)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Has Stopped Working (Installed Generations)

Post by VDA22 on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 15:07

I recently installed generations and followed all the installation instructions correctly and added the crack in the bin folder and replaced it but when i try to launch the game it says The Sims 3 Has Stopped Working what should i do? Help

VDA22
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Elder Scrolls Series, Battlefield, Batman: Arkham Asylum & City
Male Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Has Stopped Working (Installed Generations)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 15:18

@VDA22 wrote:I recently installed generations and followed all the installation instructions correctly and added the crack in the bin folder and replaced it but when i try to launch the game it says The Sims 3 Has Stopped Working what should i do? Help
//MOVED

Hello,

Which crack did you use ? You should not use the crack that is included in the "Generations" download. Use the "Ultimate fix" only. That means, have another look at the steps from 2 to 4 in this guide here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum