My Launcher page looks weird! Help please~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Launcher page looks weird! Help please~!

Post by fluffybabybean on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 23:00

Help Help please. At first I start out following the mac guide to install sims 3, I did everything it said. When I started the game, it gives me this. I don't know what else I could do ;~; What happened to the "play" button? Sad 

ps- im sorry for the troubles but i really really want to play the game so very much Crying or Very sad 

fluffybabybean
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Launcher page looks weird! Help please~!

Post by Dieneryn on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 02:50

Hello,

Please update your game to Version 1.57 first. If you are unable to update from the launcher, please refer to this post to download the correct manual patch:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t13855-possible-solution-for-those-who-encounter-issues-with-manual-patch

Next, re-download the latest Ultimate Fix here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

If you have followed the Mac Guide properly, you should not be having Version 1.21..
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully! Here is the link to the guide again, in case you are confused:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

If you are not sure about something, feel free to ask here!

Otherwise, do update us on your progress! Smile
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffybabybean on Fri 27 Sep 2013, 02:37

Omg It work now. Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciated that and I'm so happy I get to play the game! Thank you and one question however, if there's an available on downloadable content, i can download those things right?

fluffybabybean
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn on Fri 27 Sep 2013, 03:46

Hello,

I'm glad that it worked out for you!! I hope you enjoy playing your game Very Happy

And to answer your question, if you are talking about downloadable content for the Store, yes they are fine to download ^^

Anything else we can help you with?
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffybabybean on Fri 27 Sep 2013, 23:08

Oh yes, I'm sorry for the troubles. But I have a question like, I already have the game started, so I can still install the expansion pack or do I have to uninstall the game and re-install the game and the expansion packs before the crack? 

Another question, is there any way I can download the Towns for free? Because I really wanna play at Lucky Palms

-Ps, Thank you so much the help, I really appreciated your effort.

fluffybabybean
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:01

Hello, 

No worries, we are here to help Smile 

It is okay to install the expansion after you have started the game. Just make sure you re-apply the Ultimate Fix after that. (Just the two files in the #Crack folder will do.)

As for Lucky Palms, you can download it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t5503-lucky-palms-world-out-now-download-link?highlight=Lucky+palms

Remember to update us on your progress Wink

Helper Edit: Not here. The mediafire account is closed infinitely. Please visit the mediafire alternative website instead: www.games4theworlddownloads.org. Wink 

-cat2006house
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffybabybean on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 22:53

Oh my god yes! Thank you for everything and the helps. I really appreciated. I'm so glad I found your website. I cannot thank you enough and hopefully in the future, if I run into trouble, I shall come back here and ask for wonderful advices and help. Thank you. Very Happy

fluffybabybean
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 00:26

Thank you so much cat! I guess I'm a little outdated Razz

Fluffybabybean, you are most definitely welcome! Are all your problems solved for now? ^^
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum