The Sims 3 CRC: The file does not match the file in setup's cab file error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 CRC: The file does not match the file in setup's cab file error.

Post by tide on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 15:10

I cant install The Sims 3 because of the said error.And yes I did use the installation guide.When I click ignore it does work for a bit but just when download is about to end it shows them again and again.I did try ignoring all of them too, but they start all over again.Ah and :newfag: .Sorry I'm about to go crazy because i'm trying to fix this out about 5 hours.Please excuse me lol.Laughing

PS : Sorry about my rusty english, i'm kind of careless and i was kinda rushing when i wrote this.

tide
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : ...well i dont have a favorite lol.
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 CRC: The file does not match the file in setup's cab file error.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 20:55

tide wrote:I cant install The Sims 3 because of the said error.And yes I did use the installation guide.When I click ignore it does work for a bit but just when download is about to end it shows them again and again.I did try ignoring all of them too, but they start all over again.Ah and :newfag: .Sorry I'm about to go crazy because i'm trying to fix this out about 5 hours.Please excuse me lol.Laughing

PS : Sorry about my rusty english, i'm kind of careless and i was kinda rushing when i wrote this.
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, but if you downloaded from Games4TheWorld, and if you still have the original .RAR file, try this:

Open the .RAR file, choose (at the top toolbar) "Extract to", and then this small window should pop up. Choose the location where you want to extract the content to, then on the left mark the box "Keep broken files", like in my screenshot. Now, try to re-extract the content again, for example to an empty folder.

Good luck, and let me know the result !  Smile   

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum