CONFUSED.COM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONFUSED.COM!

Post by samanthalucinda on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 21:16

Sorry if i shouldn't have posted here but I'm COMPLETELY stuck!! :newfag: 

I've tried everything, the manual fix, the auto fix the Nraas Mod and everything, and i still cant play my game!, seriously regret updating to the new update and i haven't even used it yet!! would greatly appreciate some help or even for someone to just fix it for me! I've gone blind looking for the solution!!

samanthalucinda
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CONFUSED.COM!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 21:29

@samanthalucinda wrote:
Sorry if i shouldn't have posted here but I'm COMPLETELY stuck!! :newfag: 

I've tried everything, the manual fix, the auto fix the Nraas Mod and everything, and i still cant play my game!, seriously regret updating to the new update and i haven't even used it yet!! would greatly appreciate some help or even for someone to just fix it for me! I've gone blind looking for the solution!!
Hello and don't worry too much,

Let's see...first of all, please deactivate your anti-virus software (many of them are known to interfere with cracked game files). Now, remove the NRAAS No-CD mod again.

And now do this (even if you did some or all of the following, I'll repeat it just to be sure, and to clarify things)

1) Re-apply the "manual patch". It's available here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch

2) Download the "Ultimate fix" from here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

3) You need to open the "Ultimate fix"-download with WinRAR. Inside, you'll see a folder named #crack. Extract that folder somewhere, for example to the desktop. Now open the folder and copy the two files (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) to the following location: C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game \Bin. You will then get a prompt, at which point you need to select "Copy and replace". Do this for both files.

4) If you then double-click on the TS3W.exe, what happens ?

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthalucinda on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 01:06

just come back to the pc after leaving it for a while haven't had another go at it yet but its asking for master suite disk? i havent even downloaded it yet!! will keep updated

samanthalucinda
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:01

Hello,

Looks like you overlooked the crack in the fix, please open the #crack folder in the fix and copy it's contents to the base game\bin.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthalucinda on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 15:55

seems to be working now but i have another problem! everything seems really dark!! thanks for the help though!

samanthalucinda
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: