There are no neighborhoods in Midnight hollow(Gold) I downloaded here. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There are no neighborhoods in Midnight hollow(Gold) I downloaded here. [SOLVED]

Post by cooshicoo on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:48

I finally downloaded Midnight hollow, and was excited looking forward to seeing many kinds of special neighbors.
But after I installed, I couldn't find any neighborhoods in the map. Sad
Is this common symptom in the version which is being shared here?

cooshicoo
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There are no neighborhoods in Midnight hollow(Gold) I downloaded here. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 20:10

@cooshicoo wrote:I finally downloaded Midnight hollow, and was excited looking forward to seeing many kinds of special neighbors.
Hello,

Generally, in the worlds of The Sims 3, there are no "special kinds" of neighbors. Sometimes, the neighbors have "unusual" skin colors or other visual features; and if you have the "Supernatural"-expansion installed you get neighbors which are fairies, werewolves, witches, etc.

I don't know if this answers your question, but there is nothing wrong with the Midnight Hollows world available here.

//EDIT

If you mean there are no people at all, try to rename the folder "The Sims 3" (in My documents/Electronic Arts) into anything you like. Now, re-install Midnight Hollows, and re-start the game. Make a new savegame for now, and see if anything changed.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There are no neighborhoods in Midnight hollow(Gold) I downloaded here. [SOLVED]

Post by cooshicoo on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 00:27

Carlos G. wrote:
@cooshicoo wrote:I finally downloaded Midnight hollow, and was excited looking forward to seeing many kinds of special neighbors.
Hello,

Generally, in the worlds of The Sims 3, there are no "special kinds" of neighbors. Sometimes, the neighbors have "unusual" skin colors or other visual features; and if you have the "Supernatural"-expansion installed you get neighbors which are fairies, werewolves, witches, etc.

I don't know if this answers your question, but there is nothing wrong with the Midnight Hollows world available here.

//EDIT

If you mean there are no people at all, try to rename the folder "The Sims 3" (in My documents/Electronic Arts) into anything you like. Now, re-install Midnight Hollows, and re-start the game. Make a new savegame for now, and see if anything changed.
=========================================================================================================================

Thank you very much! I solved the problem. Smile

Moderator edit: OK, I'm glad to hear that ! Have fun with the new world - I'll close the topic now.

- Carlos

cooshicoo
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum