Updating Razor1911 sims 3 game patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating Razor1911 sims 3 game patch

Post by airensurf on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 04:17

Hellloooooo Smile
I literally just registered here so i'm not exactly sure where to post this but as you imagine i have a bit of a problem.
(And yes I can safely say I am a Noob )

So i installed sims 3 (razor1911 final) and been playing it for a while. I made sure to backup my files n stuff too. I've tried every patch that I've seen on google because I can't find any that specifically works for razor1911. I heard they're disbanded and that reloaded takes care of all that stuff but honestly I don't even want to go as far as re-installing. I've even tried to dl the thing for the original bin folders and then it gives me the "launcher has stopped working" error. So i applied the crack fix back in the bin folder and it works.... but i'm back to square one because i need to update it.

Now........ I'm not.... exactly.... a sims addict but i like playing the game and intend to play it for a while. but apparently a lot of the patches + cracks out there that i've seen for s3 does not work with razor final. It's kind of frustrating playing with a game that hasn't been updated in forever. so can anyone help me? much appreciated.... :newfag:

airensurf
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Kingdom Hearts (all) :)
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating Razor1911 sims 3 game patch

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 23:48

airensurf wrote:Hellloooooo Smile
I literally just registered here so i'm not exactly sure where to post this but as you imagine i have a bit of a problem.
(And yes I can safely say I am a Noob )

So i installed sims 3 (razor1911 final) and been playing it for a while. I made sure to backup my files n stuff too. I've tried every patch that I've seen on google because I can't find any that specifically works for razor1911. I heard they're disbanded and that reloaded takes care of all that stuff but honestly I don't even want to go as far as re-installing. I've even tried to dl the thing for the original bin folders and then it gives me the "launcher has stopped working" error. So i applied the crack fix back in the bin folder and it works.... but i'm back to square one because i need to update it.

Now........ I'm not.... exactly.... a sims addict but i like playing the game and intend to play it for a while. but apparently a lot of the patches + cracks out there that i've seen for s3 does not work with razor final. It's kind of frustrating playing with a game that hasn't been updated in forever. so can anyone help me? much appreciated.... :newfag:

//MOVED

Hello,

If you follow the instructions from here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

you should have no problems, but keep in mind that for the "Ultimate fix" to work, you need at least one of the expansions mentioned. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating Razor1911 sims 3 game patch

Post by Adwomin on Fri 11 Oct 2013, 23:51

Hello,

As long as the Razor version you used is non-modified (Their original/official downloads usually are), then you can safely follow the instructions Carlos G. linked to.
The manual patch from step 2 will update your game to the latest version.

Just do not skip any steps and read very carefully. Good luck and please let us know if you need any assistance! Wink

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum