Growth state: harvest but plants can't be harvested.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Growth state: harvest but plants can't be harvested.

Post by regalskr2006 on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 09:40

Hello, 

This problem happen to me yesterday until today. The plants cannot be harvest even though its state is harvest. It occurs to all the plants in town or world and also in my garden. I tried a lot of things like deleting the plant and re planted it again but it is still the same. I really like gardening so i hope you can help me in my problem Sad

I have a mod installed the nraas traveler. 7 EP ambitions, generations, island paradise, seasons, showtime, supernatural, univ life and 7 sp 70s, diesel, fast lane, katy pery, high end, master suit and town life.

regalskr2006
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Warcraft, LOL
Female Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growth state: harvest but plants can't be harvested.

Post by J.T. on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:58

Does this happen to only one save? Can you create a new save to see if this happens again? Also can you check if the Traveler mod is compatible with 1.57 base game? If you are not sure, go to nraas.wikispaces.com and download a new one. Make sure to delete the old one beforehand.

You should try downloading and applying Errortrap and Overwatch to see if there are any differences. Also refrain your Fairy sim(s) from using Bloom. In the meantime, can you try buying (or collecting) new seeds and see if you can plant the seeds and grow them?

P.S If it's Fall or Winter, this could be the reason why you cannot harvest the plants (because the plants become "Dormant" if the temperature is too low for them).

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by regalskr2006 on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 13:50

I created a new save but it is still the same. The Traveler is compatible with my version and it is been a month since i install that mod. 

I don't know how to apply the errortrap, does putting it in the mods folder the mod was already applied? Sorry for my bad english. And i dont any fairy sim. I also tried to collect and grow a new seed but it is still the same.

In the case of the weather, i can see if the plant is in dormant and the selection is grayed out because of the weather. I tried to harvest in summer, but still the same. I cant harvest them.

regalskr2006
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 14:02

Applying Errortrap and Overwatch is the same as applying Traveler. However, I doubt if this helps much...

I suggest you rename the folder C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and run the launcher. Afterwards, move the folder Saves from the old folder to the new generated folder. Start a new save to see if there are any differences.

Also I am not sure if Traveler you downloaded a month ago is still compatible with 1.57 base game. As far as I can tell, Nraas updated it on 27 Sep 2013.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by regalskr2006 on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 15:09

I tried your suggestion and nothing happened. the problem is still there. Sad

regalskr2006
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 16:26

I think you should try Nraas Overwatch. Download it and drag and drop the package file to C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. See if this works. If not, it may sound radical, but you should consider clean reinstallation. Follow this guide to initiate a clean reinstallation: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum