The Sims 3 won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 won't load

Post by MustRuut on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 11:21

Hey , 
I'm starting game from the file named TS3W . The game is starting like it suppoused and now when it's showing the expansion pack and the green ribbon where it's loading then everything is white and strange colors appear. In the options menu some text is missing (expansion pack options) now i'm starting to load a city then it starts to load but crashes and says that it's stoped working. I've done Ultimate fix so what can be the problem ?

MustRuut
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 won't load

Post by J.T. on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 11:25

After installing the base game the expansion packs, you should download abd run the manual patch: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch.

When patching is completed, redownload the Ultimate Fix (and delete the old one): http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems.

Open the folder #crack from the Ultimate Fix, drag and drop the content of the folder #crack to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts (or Origin Games if you bought the base game through Origin)\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and replace the files inside.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MustRuut on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 15:30

I did  it all again. It said that my game is up-to-date , and i installed this manual patch again and reinstalled ultimate-fix. But still nothing..

MustRuut
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 16:19

Are you sure you didn't overlook the folder #crack from the Ultimate Fix and apply it correctly according to step 4 of this guide?

If that is the case, reinstalling seems to be the only option left. Please download and install Your Uninstaller Pro (available at www.games4theworld.org). Uninstall all of the base game and the expansions with Super Mode of the Uninstaller. Afterwards, reinstall the base game, apply the manual patch and install the expansions. Afterwards, apply the Ultimate Fix correctly.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MustRuut on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 06:18

One of my expansion packs had a missing faile or something and i just uninstalled that expansion pack and my sims 3 is working like clock-work . Very Happy

MustRuut
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum