Expansions stuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansions stuck

Post by lilacs on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 04:31

Hi, I recently installed the base game and Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, Showtime,Pets, and Island Paradise. They are correctly cracked and everything and the gameplay works fine. But when I try to play a different expansion pack, it will ONLY and automatically just open the Island Paradise expansion. For example, if I wanted to play Seasons or Pets it goes straight to Island Paradise. I've tried starting up the game via Administrator as well and I still have this problem. Help?

lilacs
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expansions stuck

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 05:23

@lilacs wrote:Hi, I recently installed the base game and Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, Showtime,Pets, and Island Paradise. They are correctly cracked and everything and the gameplay works fine. But when I try to play a different expansion pack, it will ONLY and automatically just open the Island Paradise expansion. For example, if I wanted to play Seasons or Pets it goes straight to Island Paradise. I've tried starting up the game via Administrator as well and I still have this problem. Help?

Hello,

There is nothing wrong with your game (from the information in your post).

If you install expansions/stuff packs, you will basically "add" content to your game - there are no "separate" Sims 3 games; there is just one game. And the startup screen will always show the newest expansion released. So from the things you installed, "Island Paradise" is the latest release, and therefore the start screen will show "Island Paradise".

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum