Help with FIFA 14! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with FIFA 14! [SOLVED]

Post by Gamerzoner59 on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 09:35

I downloaded the Skidrow ultimate edition fifa 14 torrent a while ago and now with the recent launch of Crack I was just about to play the game after applying it but while applying the patch in batch format the 7 initial files went right but after pressing n and confirming it a note shows up in it and says that "Access is denied" and Update continues! After applying the crack without any fault in between I found out that it Stopped working after a while! Mad 
Then I tried every possible tune ups form this website! 
(http://melonessolution.blogspot.in/2013/09/how-to-fix-fifa-14-crashes-and-all.html)
then I fixed the stopped working notification but now the game starts and crashes and creates a crash dump file after it too in the same directory! Help

//EDIT:

//MOD EDIT: Please refrain from double-posting and edit your post like I did.
Shamrock

Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Mass Effect Series, Assassin Creed Series, NFS Series, GTA Series, Battlefield Series, Call Of Duty Series, Splinter Cell Series, Counter Strike Series, Tomb Raider Series
Male Posts : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with FIFA 14! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 07:08

Hello,

I can only guess what could be wrong: can you, for a start, completely shut down your anti-virus software, before attempting to re-install ?

You might also try this: go to the game installation folder, right-click on the FIFA 14 folder, select "properties"; and then Sharing\Advanced Sharing\Permissions. Mark the box "Full control", and then click "apply".

If that doesn't help you, I'm unsure. You might want to look in the comments section of where you downloaded the .torrent from - maybe you'll find more elaborate explanations there.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with FIFA 14! [SOLVED]

Post by Gamerzoner59 on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 09:01

thanks now I've reinstalled it and applied the official update and then cracked it! Now it works great!

Moderator edit: OK, I interpret this as "problem solved". I will close the topic now.

- Carlos

Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Mass Effect Series, Assassin Creed Series, NFS Series, GTA Series, Battlefield Series, Call Of Duty Series, Splinter Cell Series, Counter Strike Series, Tomb Raider Series
Male Posts : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum