CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by ayaneko31 on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:31

So I updated 1.63 here and now I am experiencing a problem where all my content is missing? Well not necessarily missing because the content is on the sim but if I want to change a hairstyle, or clothes, there is nothing there. Only the store content (the gold content) is visible. No expansion hair, no CC hair nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this? Has anyone found a solution? I am at a complete lost cause I dont know what went wrong.

*If you need pictures to see what I mean let me know. It's 3:30AM and I am about to tap out lol*

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 27
Points : 1964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Shamrock on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:46

Hello,
Yes, pictures would be nice here.
Thank you!

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5995
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Lorddlichnum on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 19:10

I hope you don't mind if I join this discussion, since I seem to be having the exact same problem. I went in game and took a few screenshots to show how all the hair was missing- but clothes, eyebrows, all that was still there.

I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs downloaded from here, as well as the latest patch (1.63 (I hope that's the right number Laughing ), and my only CC is a new default eye, twallan's Master controller and Story progression. I also have midnight hollow gold/deluxe installed from you guys too. I installed your guys store fix as well.

I'm not certain if its relevant, but every time I start the launcher, it says there is a new patch for my cc (I'm guessing midnight hollow), and I install it and it says it's there, but keeps wanting to reinstall every time anyway. 

Hopefully this is a helpful for this mystery.

((Also, please let me know if the pictures are too big. I'm not the most computer literate person, but I could try to figure out how to make them smaller. :newfag:  ))











Lorddlichnum
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 2
Points : 1521
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-19
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: orddlichnum

Post by ayaneko31 on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 20:50

@lorddlichnum wrote:I hope you don't mind if I join this discussion, since I seem to be having the exact same problem. I went in game and took a few screenshots to show how all the hair was missing- but clothes, eyebrows, all that was still there...
No by all means. You just saved me time of posting those pictures. I was just logging on so thank you very much. I wonder what it is? I just checked my clothes and they are there now.

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 27
Points : 1964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Lorddlichnum on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 01:23

Seems I stumbled upon the solution by removing the Master Controller, the Story Progression, and Midnight Hallow. I'm going to guess that it's the Nraas mods, as strange as that is. They are a tad bit outdated, anyway. Hope that is some help to you Very Happy

Lorddlichnum
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 2
Points : 1521
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-19
Age : 25
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by ayaneko31 on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 02:08

@Lorddlichnum wrote:Seems I stumbled upon the solution by removing the Master Controller, the Story Progression, and Midnight Hallow. I'm going to guess that it's the Nraas mods, as strange as that is. They are a tad bit outdated, anyway. Hope that is some help to you Very Happy
I will try removing these mods and I did notice this error while I was in Midnight Hallow. I am going to see if they have updated versions. If it continues then I will be back on this forum lol. I hope midnight Hallow will be fixed also since I got it from G4TW.Thanks!! Smile

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 27
Points : 1964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by behensks on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 03:55

Not all of Twallan's mods have been updated http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod

behensks
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 37
Points : 1801
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 69
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by IVIandy on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 04:50

@ayaneko31 wrote:
@Lorddlichnum wrote:Seems I stumbled upon the solution by removing the Master Controller, the Story Progression, and Midnight Hallow. I'm going to guess that it's the Nraas mods, as strange as that is. They are a tad bit outdated, anyway. Hope that is some help to you Very Happy
I will try removing these mods and I did notice this error while I was in Midnight Hallow. I am going to see if they have updated versions. If it continues then I will be back on this forum lol. I hope midnight Hallow will be fixed also since I got it from G4TW.Thanks!! Smile
Always do a little research to see if your mods have been updated to the latest patch version before patching your game. Or just delete them from your Packages folder. Even the simplest mods can break a game. I am glad you two hopefully found out the cause. <3

_________________
Gaming Rig:

  • Intel Core i7 3610QM Proccessor 2.3GHz
  • 12 GB SO-DIMM RAM
  • 1500GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
  • 17.3 inch screen 1920x1080

-Currently living in the hospital with my trusty laptop while I wait for two kidneys to be available-
<3
avatar
IVIandy
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Beyond: Two Souls, GTA 5, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Female Posts : 16
Points : 1941
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 25
Location : Odenton, Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by ayaneko31 on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 05:10

@IVIandy wrote:
@ayaneko31 wrote:
@Lorddlichnum wrote:Seems I stumbled upon the solution by removing the Master Controller, the Story Progression, and Midnight Hallow. I'm going to guess that it's the Nraas mods, as strange as that is. They are a tad bit outdated, anyway. Hope that is some help to you Very Happy
I will try removing these mods and I did notice this error while I was in Midnight Hallow. I am going to see if they have updated versions. If it continues then I will be back on this forum lol. I hope midnight Hallow will be fixed also since I got it from G4TW.Thanks!! Smile
Always do a little research to see if your mods have been updated to the latest patch version before patching your game. Or just delete them from your Packages folder. Even the simplest mods can break a game. I am glad you two hopefully found out the cause. <3
Hahah yea I forgot that I had mods in my files (since I am so used to them being in the game) I forgot to update them this time around. Will remember from now on XD^^ Happy this solution is fixed and thanks to all those that replied to this thread <3


Moderator edit: OK, happy simming then ! If you run into other problems, feel free to open a new topic here. This is closed now.

- Carlos

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 27
Points : 1964
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAS Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum