No Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Michelle801 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 03:12

The Sims Plumbob 1Exclamation This disc Authentication Failure keeps on displaying itself even though i applied the latest crack The_Sims_3_fix; and i've been trying to fix it for 30 minutes to no success, my game is updated to version 1.63.5. 02401 and have no custom content installed Exclamation The Sims Plumbob 1 (i don't know if i posted this to the right section, if i did please let me know, thanks pirat )
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

Post by IVXX on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:30

I'm having the exact same issue, I've only got 2 expansion packs installed (Generations & University Life). It was completely fine at first, then I stopped playing it for 3-4 days. My holidays started from last night, so I decided to start playing Sims again and it just wouldn't start up at all! The "Disc Authentication Failure" message came up.
I tried re-applying the latest patch (1.63) still no difference.
I also tried running the game from the root folder in C: = the game starts up but it displays the "No Disk Found" message and then leaves you with two options, "Retry" or "Quit".

Help

IVXX
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle801 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 01:07

@IVXX wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue, I've only got 2 expansion packs installed (Generations & University Life). It was completely fine at first, then I stopped playing it for 3-4 days. My holidays started from last night, so I decided to start playing Sims again and it just wouldn't start up at all! The "Disc Authentication Failure" message came up.
I tried re-applying the latest patch (1.63) still no difference.
I also tried running the game from the root folder in C: = the game starts up but it displays the "No Disk Found" message and then leaves you with two options, "Retry" or "Quit".

Help
@ IVXX: I actually fixed the problem and now its running XD it was quite simple...so simple i can't believe i didn't even see it http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Follow steps 2 and 3 Exactly to the letter, if you're still having problem let me know
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 01:43

Hello,

Glad to hear you found the solution yourself!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need help again!

Ps. Please open a new topic, if you run into more problems.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum