Looking for permission to use G4TW releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for permission to use G4TW releases

Post by darkhymn on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 21:47

With the release of Into the Future, I'm looking to put together a final Sims 3 complete torrent, including the store content as of next month, and a fair bit of the content is most easily accessible in the form of G4tW torrents (how do you make them so small in comparison to the iso files?). I was looking to secure permission from the contributor(s) here to repackage some of those torrents as part of a complete package for those coming late to the game or in need of an easy, complete backup package. Sorry if this is a direct first post, or if I missed any pertinent information on the forums that I should have read, I admit to having only skimmed the rules.

darkhymn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for permission to use G4TW releases

Post by Adwomin on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:45

Hello Darkhymn,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
It'd have been easier if you contacted me through PM.

Sure, you can use the file. The only problem is that we we're planning on releasing a "Complete The Sims 3" torrent too. (Without the Store Updates and stuff, that is)

The reason our newer The Sims 3 releases are so small, is because we leave out some unnecessary files. (Besides, we're not very keen on using .ISO files)

You can contact me via PM, if you need more information. I'd love to help you. (Just make sure to link back to this topic)

~ Nobody's gril. ~

Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhymn on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 23:18

I actually am unable to send private messages as I am below the post limit. I'd be happy to work with you so that we aren't putting up "competing" releases. Is there a way to move this conversation into PMs while I'm below the post limit or should I just find a few threads to post in?

darkhymn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 05:02

@darkhymn wrote:I actually am unable to send private messages as I am below the post limit. I'd be happy to work with you so that we aren't putting up "competing" releases. Is there a way to move this conversation into PMs while I'm below the post limit or should I just find a few threads to post in?
You can e-mail the Admin (click on the "Send E-mail"-button on his post). Make sure to copy the URL of this topic here into the e-mail you send:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t14604-looking-for-permission-to-use-g4tw-releases

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12273

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 21:43

Hello,

Sorry, the PM limit is there for spam prevention. But feel free to send an e-mail in the meantime, indeed.

~ Nobody's gril. ~

Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum