Clueless

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clueless

Post by SinfulSiren on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 07:31

Okay well I am new to this site so forgive me if this is the wrong place to be posting this. I recently downloaded the sims 3 into the future, and so far so good until I go to time travel I can only buy the one house I saw when first going to the new location or and empty lot and i hate building..... Any other house i put down in the future my sim can't move into or even select it i can't even get my married sim to move into their "future" spouses house instead the future sim wants to move in with my sim....Am i doing something wrong? Could someone please tell me..Help  this Noob  thanks <3

SinfulSiren
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clueless

Post by Sephymuffins on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 07:45

Hello,

If you have any mods or Custom Content running on your game, please disable them and run the game "clean".  A lot of mods are out of date as of the 1.63 patch and Into the Future.  Smile  Once you've run the game without mods or CC (make sure not to save when you quit the game!), let us know if this has helped.
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 09:14

@SinfulSiren wrote:Okay well I am new to this site so forgive me if this is the wrong place to be posting this. I recently downloaded the sims 3 into the future, and so far so good until I go to time travel I can only buy the one house I saw when first going to the new location or and empty lot and i hate building..... Any other house i put down in the future my sim can't move into or even select it i can't even get my married sim to move into their "future" spouses house instead the future sim wants to move in with my sim....Am i doing something wrong? Could someone please tell me..Help  this Noob  thanks <3
Apart from mods, please also make sure the lots you have put down are residental lots.

Go to "Edit Town" and click on the tags of the houses you have built, and choose "Change lot type". See if they are residential or community lots. If they are community lots, change them back to residential ones.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content